Windows 10: Game Rust Graphic Bug help

Discus and support Game Rust Graphic Bug help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326127048156250123/633736634747322368/download.png i have this issue with rust when i join a server i hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by C3jZi, Oct 19, 2019.

1. C3jZi Win User

Game Rust Graphic Bug help

C3jZi, Oct 19, 2019

2. full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Problem with Windows 10 taskbar and Full Screen games

Hello Richard,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Game Rust Graphic Bug help

i cannot run batman arkham asylum on my windows 10 laptop please help

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Did you make any changes before this error occurs?
    I would suggest you to update the graphics card drivers and check playing the Game.

Follow these steps to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check playing the Game
      again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I would suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Game Rust Graphic Bug help

1. Game Rust Graphic Bug help - Similar Threads - Game Rust Graphic

2. Fix Steam Auth Timeout on Rust and other games

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Steam Auth Timeout on Rust and other games: [IMG]Some gamers reported that they get Steam Auth Timeout errors when playing games such as Rust. This error usually comes when the gamer is in the middle of a game and they are disconnected. According to the error message, this is a network issue and in this post, we will...
  3. Graphics bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics bugs: I have this weird graphics bug of random coloured boxes flashing in and out all over everything I view on my pc trying to figure out what's causing it or stopping it from always coming back up, but dunno how to fix it?here I'm browsing the intel website to try check my drives...
  4. Graphics bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics bug: Did an update on windows 10 for my graphics driver, afterwards the thing crashed and my pc randomly restarted with the Lock Screen and everything being fully zoomed in, I can’t change the resolution as its greyed out and perm locked, I got error code 32 on my driver, I tried...
  5. Graphic bug in Trackbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic bug in Trackbar: I have noticed a visual glitch in one of the trackbar styles. Below is a screenshot of these styles: TBS_BOTTOM TBS_TOP TBS_BOTH [ATTACH] Notice that for TBS_BOTH the width of the slider is one pixel smaller than for the rest. Also the height could be one pixel larger...
  6. Graphics Setting Bugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Setting Bugged: Both my Power Saving GPU and High Performance GPUs are the same when I try to change it for any app in the Graphics Settings. Is there a way to manually change this? Both my GPUs are up to date, they are installed, seen by the device manager. Customer support and AMD couldn't...
  7. Help me fix this bug in my games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me fix this bug in my games: Hello, I ahve been trying to play my gamesFriday The 13th The GameFortnite They all seam to say "DX11 feature level 10 is required to be " I have already tried the DXCPL app and I've updated my computer and I've updated my display adapter and it says its up to date and i...
  8. Graphics bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics bug: My computer has graphics issues and lags when playing installed games when it has good specs and should be playing games at high quality, I wasn't sure if it was a driver issue but I don't know much about that so I need help! Might be a problem with steam. Ive tried a...
  9. Graphics bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics bug: My computer has graphics issues and lags when playing installed games when it has good specs and should be playing games at high quality, I wasn't sure if it was a driver issue but I don't know much about that so I need help! Might be a problem with steam. Ive tried a...
  10. Window10 graphical bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Window10 graphical bug: I recently upgraded to windows10 and I am having a strange bug that I cant fix. Whenever I close a program, it stays open and turns into a blurry after image. Is this a known issue? Please help. Thanks 26602