Windows 10: Game Says Buy When Ive Redeemed The Code

Discus and support Game Says Buy When Ive Redeemed The Code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! a few years ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition and also received a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. On the Mojang website I found the code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacie Thomas, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Game Says Buy When Ive Redeemed The Code

Hi!

a few years ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition and also received a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

On the Mojang website I found the code for Windows 10 Edition and clicked the redeem button but when I try to redeem it, it says that its been used! but when I go to my orders it doesn't show up. and when I go to Minecraft in the Microsoft Store it says buy like I haven't already got it. before I factory reset my pc Windows 10 edition showed up in the start menu but now it does not.

Please help! I would like to play with my friends.

:)

Jacie Thomas, Dec 17, 2019

2. Game Says Buy When Ive Redeemed The Code

its not that it wont install, it just wont show up saying I own the game when I received the code when I bought Java Edition and redeemed it with that account..

Jacie Thomas, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Game Says Buy When Ive Redeemed The Code

Hi!

a few years ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition and also received a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

On the Mojang website I found the code for Windows 10 Edition and clicked the redeem button but when I try to redeem it, it says that its been used! but when I go to my orders it doesn't show up. and when I go to Minecraft in the Microsoft Store it says
    buy like I haven't already got it. before I factory reset my pc Windows 10 edition showed up in the start menu but now it does not.

Please help! I would like to play with my friends.

Jacie Thomas, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Game Says Buy When Ive Redeemed The Code

Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Game Says Buy When Ive Redeemed The Code

1. Game Says Buy When Ive Redeemed The Code - Similar Threads - Game Says Buy

2. I cannot redeem a code for a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot redeem a code for a game: Hey I was trying to redeem a game that I got through Amazon prime it's a game code and when I tried to redeem it it said this PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent USXcx42WUhnGqH2TAIIQ72.4 Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:43:39 GMT...
  3. I cannot redeem a code for a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot redeem a code for a game: Hey I was trying to redeem a game that I got through Amazon prime it's a game code and when I tried to redeem it it said this PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent USXcx42WUhnGqH2TAIIQ72.4 Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:43:39 GMT...
  4. I cannot redeem a code for a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Says redeem code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says redeem code already used: I entered the code sent to me for downloading Flight Simulator2020, but the screen says the code has already been redeemed. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-redeem-code-already-used/74017231-a100-4a78-b7c1-ade7aa3c4423
  6. Redeem Code

Redeem Code: Hi, I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock edition but I don't have a code for it even though iv had my java account since 2013. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-code/36e547a1-3008-4d8a-8a83-bc88801f8474
  7. "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code: I recently tried to redeem the code for the Minecraft Windows 10 version available to those who bought the Java version before sometime in 2018. I bought mine all the way back in 2012, so that would qualify me to get it. After looking around online, I saw that I had to go...
  8. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account: I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it. Essentially, I got a code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft for buying Minecraft Java edition a long time ago. Naturally, being a...
  9. Game Code Already Redeemed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Game Code Already Redeemed: Hello. Back in September I purchased a Geforce RTX 2080 TI the EVGA FTW3 Ultra from Amazon.com. It was the most money I had ever spent on a PC component and I was very excited. I was also excited to play the 2 free games that the video card came with. These games were Control...
  10. Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires - trying to redeem code - says already redeemed: Hi all, I am trying to reload Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my pc. Previously tried installing on Windows 7 which did not work, Recently installed windows 10 and now when trying to redeem code on my pc it says that the code has already been redeemed. Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to buy a game for a code ive redeemed on microsoft

2. show redeem code tat has not been used for ml

3. i want windows 10 but it says i already redeemed my card and when i try installing it it says i need to redeem a code