Windows 10: game says i don't have storage but i do

Discus and support game says i don't have storage but i do in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to install an update to apex legends and the update stops at 16gb every time saying I don't have enough space, even though I having 635gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Otoosaucy-, Apr 15, 2021.

1. game says i don't have storage but i do

I am trying to install an update to apex legends and the update stops at 16gb every time saying I don't have enough space, even though I having 635gb free on the drive I am installing it on.

:)

Otoosaucy-, Apr 15, 2021
  2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Apr 15, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 15, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

game says i don't have storage but i do

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

game says i don't have storage but i do

1. game says i don't have storage but i do - Similar Threads - game says don't

2. Apps say I don't have. Netframework installed but I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps say I don't have. Netframework installed but I do.: I've had a problem starting a few different apps such as discord and dayz client, it says this application could not be started, this application requires one of the following versionsVersion=v4. 5.1 . I have this version installed in multiple drives. I've tried every guide...
  3. Why is my game saying I don't have the right Direct driver when my computer says that I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my game saying I don't have the right Direct driver when my computer says that I do?: What do I do if my computer says I have DirectX 12 and the game I'm trying to play Lord Of The Rings Online says I need DirectX 9 or higher? I've checked to make sure, it even says Driect3D is enabled, but the game still won't work because it says I don't have those things....
  4. Why is my game saying I don't have the right Direct driver when my computer says that I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my game saying I don't have the right Direct driver when my computer says that I do?: What do I do if my computer says I have DirectX 12 and the game I'm trying to play Lord Of The Rings Online says I need DirectX 9 or higher? I've checked to make sure, it even says Driect3D is enabled, but the game still won't work because it says I don't have those things....
  5. What is this? It's saying that I don't have memory.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this? It's saying that I don't have memory.: I gave it 4 GB out of my 6 GB or RAM. Can someone tell me what's the problem? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-its-saying-that-i-dont-have-memory/9769d12e-7790-4473-a0df-a45677886cb0
  6. I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...

I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...: I checked my account, it says my only subscription is the game pass for 10$ on pc, I check and see that it has already charged me for it, yet when I try to install a new game, it says I have to get the game pass. I go to click join to re-buy it and see if that works, I type...
  7. I have game pass ultimate but its saying I don't?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have game pass ultimate but its saying I don't?: I brought Xbox game pass ultimate which says it can be used on pc so I hoped on my pc and signed it and it worked I could play any game on the game pass store, but recently with ultimate it all so comes with EA Play so I tried to get on the but its saying I don't own game...
  8. Says I don't have activation code.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Says I don't have activation code.: Hello, Recently I was trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro with a product key I had lying around. But It didn't work and now I have it says I have need to activate it my device cam with a windows 10 key pre imputed my pc is a xps 13 9630...
  9. Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.: Recently I resintalled Windows 10 and upgraded to 1809. I started using the built-in skype for windows 10 and it was laggy at the start and then it totally stopped working with the explanation that I don't have internet connection which was false. At the same time when I...
  10. Error says I don't have access

Error says I don't have access: I'm trying to install a program and each time I get an error message which says "IPersistFile::Save failed, code0x80070005. Access Denied" So I googled the code and is basically says that I have misconfigured system files and to download a repair tool which I can't get to...