Windows 10: game says i don't have storage but i do

Discus and support game says i don't have storage but i do in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to install an update to apex legends and the update stops at 16gb every time saying I don't have enough space, even though I having 635gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Otoosaucy-, Apr 15, 2021.

1. game says i don't have storage but i do

I am trying to install an update to apex legends and the update stops at 16gb every time saying I don't have enough space, even though I having 635gb free on the drive I am installing it on.

:)

Otoosaucy-, Apr 15, 2021
  2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Apr 15, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 15, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

game says i don't have storage but i do

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

game says i don't have storage but i do

1. game says i don't have storage but i do - Similar Threads - game says don't

2. I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have the pc game pass and it says I don't, I have tried several solutions and none have...: I checked my account, it says my only subscription is the game pass for 10$ on pc, I check and see that it has already charged me for it, yet when I try to install a new game, it says I have to get the game pass. I go to click join to re-buy it and see if that works, I type...
  3. I have game pass ultimate but its saying I don't?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have game pass ultimate but its saying I don't?: I brought Xbox game pass ultimate which says it can be used on pc so I hoped on my pc and signed it and it worked I could play any game on the game pass store, but recently with ultimate it all so comes with EA Play so I tried to get on the but its saying I don't own game...
  4. Microsoft is saying that I have a program installed but I don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft is saying that I have a program installed but I don't: [ATTACH] I'm trying to redownload a program after I deleted it because it wouldn't open, but I keep getting this message when I try. I don't have it installed anymore, I've looked everywhere and I can't find a trace of it....
  5. i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't: i have minecraft for windows 10 it says i don't but i do and its been maybe over a month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-on-my-pc-but-it-says-i-dont/3cf8ac45-ccae-4fce-a40d-705944902f09
  6. I Don't have 'Gaming' option in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Don't have 'Gaming' option in settings: I'm all up to date with 1903, but i can't install Media pack.. It says its not Applicable for my system.. Been trying for hours to troubleshoot, Even contacted Support which didn't resolve my issue. So im not turning to the Community. Tried EVERYTHING in the powershell. I...
  7. Says I don't have activation code.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Says I don't have activation code.: Hello, Recently I was trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro with a product key I had lying around. But It didn't work and now I have it says I have need to activate it my device cam with a windows 10 key pre imputed my pc is a xps 13 9630...
  8. Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.: Recently I resintalled Windows 10 and upgraded to 1809. I started using the built-in skype for windows 10 and it was laggy at the start and then it totally stopped working with the explanation that I don't have internet connection which was false. At the same time when I...
  9. I have internet access except windows says i don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have internet access except windows says i don't: I don't know why but since the 27th of November my computer is telling me that I don't have internet access even though I do and can use it normally. However, a few things do not work like checking for updates I'm guessing because it checks my network status. Onedrive gets...
  10. Error says I don't have access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error says I don't have access: I'm trying to install a program and each time I get an error message which says "IPersistFile::Save failed, code0x80070005. Access Denied" So I googled the code and is basically says that I have misconfigured system files and to download a repair tool which I can't get to...