Windows 10: Game settings showing iris xe as "bad" graphics card

Discus and support Game settings showing iris xe as "bad" graphics card in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; is this normal or what should i install to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmed Abou bakeur, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Game settings showing iris xe as "bad" graphics card

is this normal or what should i install to fix it?

:)

Ahmed Abou bakeur, Mar 18, 2023

2. Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to

I have an Acer Travel Mate P2 laptop with intel i5 11th gen and Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics ‎(PS5.0/VS5.0)‎.
    I tried running light games as pes 2017/2016 and in the settings, it's showing me that I have a bad graphics card while when I looked it up I found out that I can normally run this type of game.

Ahmed Abou bakeur esseddik Miloudi, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel launched Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics for thin-and-light laptops

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/iris...ics-deep-link/

Brink, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Sarah M2 Win User

Game settings showing iris xe as "bad" graphics card

System tray vanishes except when task manager is running

I tried all of the steps you suggested, and it did not help.

I have an Intel iRIS Xe graphics card. I already checked that its drivers are up to date.

Sarah M2, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Game settings showing iris xe as "bad" graphics card

1. Game settings showing iris xe as "bad" graphics card - Similar Threads - Game settings showing

2. Graphics settings not showing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics settings not showing game: I'm wanting to have the option to choose integrated 5600H or dedicated graphics 3060 laptop for Football Manager 24.The issue is the game is not showing up in the list in the windows gaming graphics settings. The game is installed from the Xbox Windows App via...
  3. Game settings showing iris xe as "bad" graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game settings showing iris xe as "bad" graphics card: is this normal or what should i install to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-settings-showing-iris-xe-as-bad-graphics-card/a8db91b3-69a3-47b2-8c84-71579835ecb2
  4. Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to: I have an Acer Travel Mate P2 laptop with intel i5 11th gen and IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics ‎PS5.0/VS5.0‎.I tried running light games as pes 2017/2016 and in the settings, it's showing me that I have a bad graphics card while when I looked it up I found out that I can normally...
  5. Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to

Intel Iris Xe not running games as it's expected to: I have an Acer Travel Mate P2 laptop with intel i5 11th gen and IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics ‎PS5.0/VS5.0‎.I tried running light games as pes 2017/2016 and in the settings, it's showing me that I have a bad graphics card while when I looked it up I found out that I can normally...
  6. More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs: 2 days ago I had been in touch with the community. An independent advisor helped me and I had no BSoDs since, until 5 minutes ago.The minidump files are in the OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak0AlCSwJ15ekwfUGmohpEgqaDvy?e=hnmp5Kand the thread from 2 days ago:...
  7. More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs

More Intel Iris Xe Graphics Related BSoDs: 2 days ago I had been in touch with the community. An independent advisor helped me and I had no BSoDs since, until 5 minutes ago.The minidump files are in the OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak0AlCSwJ15ekwfUGmohpEgqaDvy?e=hnmp5Kand the thread from 2 days ago:...
  8. ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT - Iris XE graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT - Iris XE graphics: Hi! I have a Lenovo ThinkBook 15 G2 ITL notebook, with i5-1135G7 CPU, and Iris XE graphics.My problem is, when I'm playing with the legally bought GTA ONLINE, after some time i got an error message mentioned in the title. In the event viewer I see an error telling me,...
  9. Intel launched Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics for thin-and-light laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Intel launched Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics for thin-and-light laptops: [media] What’s New: Today, Intel launched Intel® Iris® Xe MAX graphics, designed for thin-and-light laptops and now available from partners. Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics is based on the same Xe-LP microarchitecture used for Intel Iris Xe graphics in 11th Gen...
  10. Graphics card going bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card going bad?: I have a recently new pc and I am noticing some audio troubles when I play games COD is one that I hear often. I have either discord or Youtube playing in the background as well and after a few minutes I begin to hear audio crackling and popping. I ran latencymon and it...