Windows 10: Game setup won't install to my device, if you have any ideas how to solve this error will...

Discus and support Game setup won't install to my device, if you have any ideas how to solve this error will... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ChatRepublicGames.exe error: [ATTACH]Solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MATTHEW SMlTH, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Game setup won't install to my device, if you have any ideas how to solve this error will...

MATTHEW SMlTH, Jul 5, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jul 5, 2020
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Game setup won't install to my device, if you have any ideas how to solve this error will...

My computer always I run any game.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the PC, while playing games. In order to get clarity and to assist you further, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Which games you are playing prior to this issue?

However, we analysed the dump file that you have posted and it gives an indication of multiple system failure. In this scenario we would suggest you to perform these steps as this issue is occurring while playing games.

1. Press Windows + X, select Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display device.
    3. Right click on all the listed devices, then select Uninstall device.
    4. Check the box beside Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click Ok and use the installer to install the driver.
    6. Restart the PC and install the video card driver from the manufacturer website.

We would also suggest you to perform the steps as mention in

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    article and check if the issue persists.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Game setup won't install to my device, if you have any ideas how to solve this error will...

1. Game setup won't install to my device, if you have any ideas how to solve this error will... - Similar Threads - Game setup won't

2. Unable to install a game to my SSD from Microsoft Store, any idea ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install a game to my SSD from Microsoft Store, any idea ?: Hi,Just bought Sea of Thieves and i wanted to install it on one of my SSD but no way, error Code : 0x80070005.I tried an old HDD and it seems to works. I then moved the game to my SSD and it worked too, but the game got an update and i'm screwed again, can't update to the...
  3. Unable to install a game to my SSD from Microsoft Store, any idea ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install a game to my SSD from Microsoft Store, any idea ?: Hi,Just bought Sea of Thieves and i wanted to install it on one of my SSD but no way, error Code : 0x80070005.I tried an old HDD and it seems to works. I then moved the game to my SSD and it worked too, but the game got an update and i'm screwed again, can't update to the...
  4. Unable to install a game to my SSD from Microsoft Store, any idea ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help! I don’t have any idea how this happened, this is a gaming prebuilt.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I don’t have any idea how this happened, this is a gaming prebuilt.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flameshot19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9rkka/help_i_dont_have_any_idea_how_this_happened_this/
  6. Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea.

Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KosmicFoX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htfqln/anybody_know_how_to_solve_this_i_have_no_idea/
  7. Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!

Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tannin69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjqn7f/anyone_have_any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Can’t update for Windows, any ideas how to solve this?

Can’t update for Windows, any ideas how to solve this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/beaststriker2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl6arh/cant_update_for_windows_any_ideas_how_to_solve/
  9. Any Ideas How to Solve Missing Internet Temp Files Location

in Browsers and Email
    Any Ideas How to Solve Missing Internet Temp Files Location: Reinstalled Avast Free late last night, now have my Internet temp files location missing in Internet options, and it's interrfering with Microsoft Edge Extensions, like ublock origin and Lastpass Password Manger Any help is appreciated Guess switching Antiviruses to see...
  10. Got a Windows 10 update that won't install - any ideas?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got a Windows 10 update that won't install - any ideas?: Hi, My mum's Acer laptop suddenly has a Windows 10 update that won't install (gif screenshot attached hopefully) and we can't get rid of it either. I found the Windows Update Troubleshooter and ran that as Administrator but it's made no difference. She's been running...