Windows 10: game sharing forza horizon 4 PC

Discus and support game sharing forza horizon 4 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I shared my forza horizon 4 game with my friend but when he launches it from his account it starts up with my user how do we get him his own user so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by anmarababneh, Mar 23, 2020.

1. game sharing forza horizon 4 PC

I shared my forza horizon 4 game with my friend but when he launches it from his account it starts up with my user how do we get him his own user so that he plays his own cars etc...

:)

anmarababneh, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Mala_S, Mar 23, 2020
  4. game sharing forza horizon 4 PC

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

game sharing forza horizon 4 PC

1. game sharing forza horizon 4 PC - Similar Threads - game sharing forza

2. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  3. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  4. Forza horizon 4 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 on pc: how to fix this error? you may not proceed without being signed into a profile in forza horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-on-pc/a4663be6-03f5-4aca-b98c-7d98f6baa87c
  5. Forza horizon 4 not sharing with another user on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 not sharing with another user on PC: Forza horizon 4 is installed and works for my account where it was purchased, however on other accounts on th PC that are in the same family group are unable to launch the game. The splash screen apears for other users but closes a few seconds later with no error message....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 game:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 game:: Hello! This is Veeti Rautamies from Finland! -So I buy Forza Horizon 4 game 28.6.2020. I buy license code and I go to Microsoft and activate that code and my computer start downloading the game. Microsoft send me a confirmed gmail text that my account was now activated....
  7. game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game forza horizon 4: Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-forza-horizon-4/40f9e06b-f3ef-4648-b999-9e52638b1f27
  8. Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue: self explanatory, No sound ingame/menus or welcome screen, only in cutsenes tried several solutions/workaround none of them worked. using motherboard built-in Realtek sound card All drivers are up-to-date, OS as well Windows 10 64-bit Home MOBO: Z370 aorus gamings 3 Any...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound: The volume in the game is on at max. But there is no sound. I have tested my speakers on other things and there is sound, its only Forza Horizon 4. The game released today and i just paid $60 and there is no sound. My windows and drivers are all up to date. Is there a fix...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...