Windows 10: Game sharing on pc

Discus and support Game sharing on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, bought 3 laptops for my kids bought one game using one of their accounts, is there away to share the game to the other 2 laptops without buyin the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xxGemini99xx, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Game sharing on pc

Hi, bought 3 laptops for my kids bought one game using one of their accounts, is there away to share the game to the other 2 laptops without buyin the game again?? If so can u tell me in detail on how to do it..

:)

xxGemini99xx, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Guitar Win User

Steam Game Sharing?

Gaming articles on Engadget

This sounds pretty awesome, if true. There are a lot of old games I don't play that I'd be willing to share with friends, and there are some that I'd want to play but not sure about actually buying as well.

Guitar, Jan 20, 2019
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Game sharing on pc

Can't share game clips

Hi Bwax687,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why you are getting this error: "There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com." when
    you are trying to share your game clips. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Game sharing on pc

1. Game sharing on pc - Similar Threads - Game sharing

2. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...
  3. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...
  4. VIDEO TDR FAILURE happens while watching youtube or playing games. sharing the dumbfiles...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE happens while watching youtube or playing games. sharing the dumbfiles...: basically randomly i will get a bluescreen with video tdr failure error tried a lot of the common methods none worked i need to know what is the specific component and how to fix it please.here is the link for the dumbfiles : link for dumbfiles :...
  5. VIDEO TDR FAILURE happens while watching youtube or playing games. sharing the dumbfiles...

VIDEO TDR FAILURE happens while watching youtube or playing games. sharing the dumbfiles...: basically randomly i will get a bluescreen with video tdr failure error tried a lot of the common methods none worked i need to know what is the specific component and how to fix it please.here is the link for the dumbfiles : link for dumbfiles :...
  6. VIDEO TDR FAILURE happens while watching youtube or playing games. sharing the dumbfiles...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I share games I purchased on the Microsoft Store with my family?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I share games I purchased on the Microsoft Store with my family?: I recently bought Minecraft on the Windows 11 Microsoft Store, and I am wondering if the Microsoft Store has a family purchase sharing feature like Google Play Family Library One person has to buy the game/app and the whole family has access to it. Is there a way to do it on...
  8. How do I share games I purchased on the Microsoft Store with my family?

How do I share games I purchased on the Microsoft Store with my family?: I recently bought Minecraft on the Windows 11 Microsoft Store, and I am wondering if the Microsoft Store has a family purchase sharing feature like Google Play Family Library One person has to buy the game/app and the whole family has access to it. Is there a way to do it on...
  9. A Huge Security Problem When Sharing Microsoft Store and Game Pass Account with Family

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A Huge Security Problem When Sharing Microsoft Store and Game Pass Account with Family: Hello, I'm currently sharing my Microsoft Store account with my sister mainly for Game Pass but I found out that to switch to my account and make purchases, she doesn't need to know my password at all, she only needs to enter her Windows Hello PIN. Removing the PIN solves...
  10. Sharing Windows store games with child on own device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing Windows store games with child on own device: I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons in the Windows Store, and I'm trying to share the purchase with my daughter, who has her own Windows 11 device, but I can't get this to work. We have a family group set up, and we're both logged in to our own devices with our Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game sharing pc

2. pc game sharing

3. game sharing on pc

4. game sharing in gogapp,
  5. windows 10 game sharing,
  6. game sharing on windows 10 pc,
  7. sharing game pass on PC