Windows 10: Game sharing on pc

Discus and support Game sharing on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so I'm game sharing with my friend on Xbox and he has gamepass therefore I have gamepass, I was wondering if there was a way to get those shared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by blwray2002, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Game sharing on pc

Ok so I'm game sharing with my friend on Xbox and he has gamepass therefore I have gamepass, I was wondering if there was a way to get those shared games on pc's Microsoft store because after all I pay him half of the game pass fees

:)

blwray2002, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Guitar Win User

Steam Game Sharing?

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/19/rumor-steam-beta-update-file-suggests-game-sharing-is-coming/

This sounds pretty awesome, if true. There are a lot of old games I don't play that I'd be willing to share with friends, and there are some that I'd want to play but not sure about actually buying as well.

Guitar, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Can't share game clips

Hi Bwax687,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why you are getting this error: "There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com." when
    you are trying to share your game clips. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Game sharing on pc

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Game sharing on pc

1. Game sharing on pc - Similar Threads - Game sharing

2. How to share one high end gaming PC with 2 people?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to share one high end gaming PC with 2 people?: One person uses the computer as normal, while the second person uses a laptop to connect to the desktop and log in to another user account simultaneously. What's the solution for this? submitted by /u/ComboChief [link] [comments]...
  3. sharing a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sharing a game: My brother has just downloaded gears 4 on Microsoft store, from the game pass inscription. I have the game pass inscription too. Is there a way for me to just copy the game to my pc and make a file integrity verificartion just like steam does? 130Gb of download is too much...
  4. Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open: I Shared my windowsapp folder so my friend could get state of decay 2, now none of my microsoft games will open, and i have made so much changes to the folder permissions the games won't even open, astroneer gave a error "cannot open transcript file" now it is not opening at...
  5. Pc game pass sharing with console.

Pc game pass sharing with console.: I have a windows 10 pc and my son has an xbox one with 12 months of xbox live. If i buy the pc games pass can my son then play the same games if i log in to his xbox? Also if i get the pc games pass and get gears of war 5 on pc will i be able to play online or do i need...
  6. Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error: [ATTACH] The error message title is in Finnish but basically, everytime I attempt to upload a picture, or video of any possible game, it reaches from 0-17%, stops, and hits me with that error, saying "You can't share game clips". The rest of it reads: "There might be a...
  7. Game Pass for PC Sharing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC Sharing on Windows 10: Hello all, Quick question. I recently upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate mainly for the inclusion of Xbox Game Pass for PC. I was wondering if there was a sharing functionality like there is for my home Xbox One or any Xbox One I am signed into? I currently don't see this as...
  8. Game sharing

Game sharing: how do i share games with other people on my pc they are already in my family but they dont have acces to it on this pc it just tells them to buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-sharing/cd6a928b-31a5-4439-8c64-a74f902b37d7"
  9. Game sharing on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game sharing on pc: Hi, bought 3 laptops for my kids bought one game using one of their accounts, is there away to share the game to the other 2 laptops without buyin the game again?? If so can u tell me in detail on how to do it.....
  10. Family sharing of purchased games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family sharing of purchased games: My kids love Minecraft. I purchased minecraft on my iphone and it allowed them to download it on their iPads without having to purchase it again. If I purchase Minecraft on my computer, will my kids, who are a part of my family in Microsoft, be able to download it and play...