Windows 10: Game Sharing “Play Anywhere” DLC

Discus and support Game Sharing “Play Anywhere” DLC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The person that I game share with bought the dlc for Ark. It shows that I own the base game and can install it in my pc as it is a “play anywhere”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DiDi Buzz, Mar 2, 2020.

1. DiDi Buzz Win User

Game Sharing “Play Anywhere” DLC

The person that I game share with bought the dlc for Ark. It shows that I own the base game and can install it in my pc as it is a “play anywhere” title. However, it does not show that I own the DLC. I play the DLC on my xbox console so it should show as owned, however it won’t let me install the Genesis, Extinction, or Abbetation DLC. It will only allow me to install Scorched Earth. Is there a way to get microsoft to recognize that I already own said expansions/content?

:)

DiDi Buzz, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Time Lady Win User

Computer DLC sharing

Usually the DLC (as well as the game) will be registered under your account not device, if you change account then you’ll not be able to play the game/DLC.

This is to ensure you cannot share the game or the add-ons with friends who do not have the game.

Time Lady, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Computer DLC sharing

Hi i have a computer and i want to buy this DLC for this game and i am wondering if i buy this DLC on the microsoft store and then change the account on the xbox companion which owns this will the account a changed to be able to play this DLC i got

Stop Trying to findwhat my name is, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Game Sharing “Play Anywhere” DLC

DLC sharing

On my main account i have purchased DLC for games but when i go to my 2nd account on the same xbox i have some of the DLC but not all of it

ChickZz X lim3s, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Game Sharing “Play Anywhere” DLC

1. Game Sharing “Play Anywhere” DLC - Similar Threads - Game Sharing “Play

2. Can't play Minecraft DLC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play Minecraft DLC: I purchased several minecraft DLCs for my son on his laptop, and they are all showing up as locked. We thought maybe he had to play all the levels to unlock them, but still can't play them. How do I fix this?...
  3. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play anywhere: I own game pass ultimate and forza horizon 5 and neither appear on my pc is it because I bought them on my xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a5629b22-0181-43b6-b9e5-f16e18cb766b
  4. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play anywhere: I own game pass ultimate and forza horizon 5 and neither appear on my pc is it because I bought them on my xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a5629b22-0181-43b6-b9e5-f16e18cb766b
  5. Play anywhere

6. Xbox Play Anywhere games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Play Anywhere games: Whenever I try to play one of my play anywhere titles, the game is stuck on either Syncing Data at 0% or an infinite loading screen. The game works fine on my xbox, but not on my pc. I tried resetting the game, restarting my pc, uninstalling the game, signing out of xbox, and...
  7. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Play anywhere: My gpu shows that it supports dx12 however when I try to play Forza Horizon 4 it says that it doesn't, has anyone else had this issue? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a8204fa0-eaa5-47b5-947b-224a80c6bec2
  8. Computer DLC sharing

Computer DLC sharing: Hi i have a computer and i want to buy this DLC for this game and i am wondering if i buy this DLC on the microsoft store and then change the account on the xbox companion which owns this will the account a changed to be able to play this DLC i got...
  9. Xbox play anywhere games

Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...
  10. Microsoft Family sharing and play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family sharing and play anywhere: I purchased Gears of war 4 from Microsoft store which I am playing on my gaming laptop and don't own Xbox one. I would like to play this game with my sons on another 2 PCs. I have successfully added everyone to Microsoft family and installed the game using my account signed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can i share dlc and games on windows store on pc