Windows 10: Game sharing

Discus and support Game sharing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how do i share games with other people on my pc they are already in my family but they dont have acces to it on this pc it just tells them to buy it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by darthdamon2000, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Game sharing

how do i share games with other people on my pc they are already in my family but they dont have acces to it on this pc it just tells them to buy it

:)

darthdamon2000, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Guitar Win User

Steam Game Sharing?

Gaming articles on Engadget

This sounds pretty awesome, if true. There are a lot of old games I don't play that I'd be willing to share with friends, and there are some that I'd want to play but not sure about actually buying as well.

Guitar, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Can't share game clips

Hi Bwax687,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why you are getting this error: "There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com." when
    you are trying to share your game clips. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Game sharing

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Game sharing

1. Game sharing - Similar Threads - Game sharing

2. Restarting my computer randomly when playing games.

in Windows 10 Support
    Restarting my computer randomly when playing games.: Hey boys. I am reasonably new to the computer world within this. I have a huge problem since I have got windows 10 installed. I have almost tried everything and have gone completely out of ideas. The problem is when I start playing a game, it can run from 1 to 4 hours and...
  3. Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug: [ATTACH] This is what I get the first time I check Networking in the Game Bar or Xbox App settings. Then, the 2nd and each consecutive check it's fine: [ATTACH] If I close the Xbox App or Game Bar settings, then reopen them to check Networking again, the first check gives...
  4. Issues while recording audio from Discord using Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while recording audio from Discord using Game Bar: Game Bar doesnt record mic or other people im talking to through discord when turned on "All" but when turned on "game only" it records mic but doesnt record my system sound such as talking to people through discord. I use the "Record That" feature to get highlights of...
  5. Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error: [ATTACH] The error message title is in Finnish but basically, everytime I attempt to upload a picture, or video of any possible game, it reaches from 0-17%, stops, and hits me with that error, saying "You can't share game clips". The rest of it reads: "There might be a...
  6. Game Pass for PC Sharing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC Sharing on Windows 10: Hello all, Quick question. I recently upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate mainly for the inclusion of Xbox Game Pass for PC. I was wondering if there was a sharing functionality like there is for my home Xbox One or any Xbox One I am signed into? I currently don't see this as...
  7. Game sharing on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game sharing on pc: Hi, bought 3 laptops for my kids bought one game using one of their accounts, is there away to share the game to the other 2 laptops without buyin the game again?? If so can u tell me in detail on how to do it.....
  8. Family sharing of purchased games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family sharing of purchased games: My kids love Minecraft. I purchased minecraft on my iphone and it allowed them to download it on their iPads without having to purchase it again. If I purchase Minecraft on my computer, will my kids, who are a part of my family in Microsoft, be able to download it and play...
  9. share gaming tweaks and chec my comprehensive list will blow your mind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    share gaming tweaks and chec my comprehensive list will blow your mind: Hello, hello i don't play games anymore, at least much, because it is pointless. I want to share my comprehensive list of tweaks, you don't have to be afraid, that it will damage something, if it would i would let you know and always backup your system, for example aomei...
  10. Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game: Installed the full ISO version of 10 Pro, activated, updated, all drivers, etc... Game DVR works and records the clips and shares them for Minecraft Win10 Beta. Loaded up Rust and can take screenshots, but will not record. Screenshot can not be shared, says its not a...