Windows 10: Game stops downloading after a few gigs

Discus and support Game stops downloading after a few gigs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, So i wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 again. It download's till around 8gb, but after that it stops completely and i get a notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by frankheuver, May 13, 2020.

1. Game stops downloading after a few gigs

hello,

So i wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 again. It download's till around 8gb, but after that it stops completely and i get a notification with: ''SATA available disk: deleted.'' I tried to restart the download, Restart my pc and then download it again. But nothing is working. If someone has an explanation or solution it would be gladly appreciatted

:)

frankheuver, May 13, 2020

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, May 13, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    After downloading windows 10 Runescape game stopped working and also stopped my internet completely after about 20 minutes

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting
      and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.
    As you mentioned that after downloading Windows 10 Run escape stopped working completely, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Method 2: Follow the steps below on how to install the Game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Game install and then check the functionality.

Keep us posed on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 13, 2020
  4. Game stops downloading after a few gigs

gig finder

I would like to list a gig or event on nokia music, gig finder.

Please help

antonyd---01, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Game stops downloading after a few gigs

1. Game stops downloading after a few gigs - Similar Threads - Game stops downloading

2. after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds: Pc keeps displaying no signal and restarting after playing game for few minutes.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 3fParameter 2: 12346Parameter 3: 26bb5fa1Parameter 4: 3a33be3fOS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  3. after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after few mins of gaming display says no signal and restart after few seconds: Pc keeps displaying no signal and restarting after playing game for few minutes.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 3fParameter 2: 12346Parameter 3: 26bb5fa1Parameter 4: 3a33be3fOS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  4. Sound stops working after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stops working after a few minutes: Hi, I am having trouble with my laptops speakers. The sound just stopped working out of the blue. Its not physical damage and I have updated, rolled back, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and watched many many youtube tutorials but nothing seems to work. Sometimes when i...
  5. Sound stops working after a few minutes

Sound stops working after a few minutes: Hi, I am having trouble with my laptops speakers. The sound just stopped working out of the blue. Its not physical damage and I have updated, rolled back, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and watched many many youtube tutorials but nothing seems to work. Sometimes when i...
  6. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  7. Fps drops in-game after few hours

Fps drops in-game after few hours: Hey, I'm Bhargav Motiwala. I'm using a Lenovo L340 gaming laptop 1TB storage. I play valorant everyday and recently I upgraded to Windows 11 and now I'm facing a problem that my fps everytime drops from 120fps to 40-50fps. I have tried multiple things like changing driver...
  8. Microsoft Store stop downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stop downloading games: When I try to download SnowRunner from the microsoft store it download 9,3 mb and then stops and won't start to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stop-downloading-games/ff313674-348c-4b83-adba-6c72cf372e17
  9. Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds: Hi all, Bluetooth is suddenly having this problem where it stops working after a few seconds. I can turn it off and on again, or restart the computer for it to work again for some only some seconds. Uninstalling and re-installing the bluetooth device/radio/drivers did not...
  10. Game which is downloading is stopped downloading and showing this-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game which is downloading is stopped downloading and showing this-: [ATTACH] I hope I wiil soon get an answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-which-is-downloading-is-stopped-downloading/fcb850f4-bc0c-4c52-8deb-654032ad37ad