Windows 10: game stuttering on good pc

Discus and support game stuttering on good pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently i just upgraded my cpu from ryzen 5 2600 to the 3600, ever since i have been having issues with fps drops / stutters but the cpu is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by charlieross2, Feb 23, 2021.

1. game stuttering on good pc

recently i just upgraded my cpu from ryzen 5 2600 to the 3600, ever since i have been having issues with fps drops / stutters but the cpu is not damaged in any way. i will get constant 160 fps for a while and randomly it will drop to around 70-80 and i can feel it stutter. i have tried a fresh installation of windows, i have updated my bios to the latest version, i have changed my power plan. im starting to lose my sanity as it is very frustrating spending lots of money on a pc for it to not perform as expected.

my specs are

rx590 8gb

ryzen 5 3600

16gb 3200mhz ram

b450m ds3h motherboard

240gb ssd

1tb external harddrive

any help would be appreciated

:)

charlieross2, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

game stuttering on good pc

1. game stuttering on good pc - Similar Threads - game stuttering

2. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  3. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  4. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  5. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  6. I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this: I'm not entirely sure why exactly this is happening to me again, I've looked up online and couldn't find a proper concrete solution to my exact situation.I updated my geforce experience driver, my device manager display adapters, and used the benchmark graphic when gaming...
  7. I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this

I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this: I'm not entirely sure why exactly this is happening to me again, I've looked up online and couldn't find a proper concrete solution to my exact situation.I updated my geforce experience driver, my device manager display adapters, and used the benchmark graphic when gaming...
  8. Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?: Hello,I recently upgraded components in my pc. Since the upgrades I have had an occasional stutter/fps drops while gaming. I've already done a lot of troubleshooting such as checking Temps/reapplying thermal paste, using hwmoniter to watch usage and Temps of all components,...
  9. Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?

Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?: Hello,I recently upgraded components in my pc. Since the upgrades I have had an occasional stutter/fps drops while gaming. I've already done a lot of troubleshooting such as checking Temps/reapplying thermal paste, using hwmoniter to watch usage and Temps of all components,...
  10. Stuttering when gaming with a keyboard plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering when gaming with a keyboard plugged: Just purchased a keyboard from a store a couple hours ago, however I've soon discovered a major problem with it after minutes into using it. When I started playing with it plugged into my laptop it was causing me to stutter, this is my first time ever encountering this issue....