Windows 10: Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update

Discus and support Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; already did that but thanks *Smile Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Needhelpwithwin, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update

already did that but thanks *Smile

Needhelpwithwin, May 27, 2017

2. For what it's worth I have this same issue with a Geforce 1080 TI.
    Talk about flushing $700 down the drain.
    I've also tried everything possible. Thinking about going back to Windows 7.

ruggerxpunk, Jun 8, 2017
  3. eLPuSHeR Win User
    eLPuSHeR, Jun 8, 2017
  4. Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update

Thanks man but I'm following this exact same thread *Smile

My problem is not CU and it's game specific so yeah the problem is real it just does not affect me.

Needhelpwithwin, Jun 9, 2017
  5. Archie123 Win User
    Download MSI afterburner. Use the on screen display. Set it up to monitor cpu usage on all cores , gpu usage , core speed , memory speed ,gpu memory usage , cpu package temp and gpu temp. Watch it when the game stutters . Is your gpu usage suddenly dropping , is your core speed dropping , is your cpu usage shooting up to 100%? Is your gpu memory maxed out? If it's none of these things amd you've tried all the recent drivers it's the game or its Windows. Parking and unpacking CPU cores won't help it doesn't cause stuttering however sometimes on older games disabling hyper threading is an option to try.

Archie123, Jun 9, 2017
  6. I already tried a lot of things including disabling hyper threading and some other things on BIOS I forgot the name and it solved nothing. Thanks for the suggestion but I kind of gave up on monitoring and stuff cause I'm betting it's a CPU problem in a old game with a messed up engine. Loading screens have this weird thing where the CPU usage goes to 90%! The stutter is clearly because some bad optimization on the game with my CPU cause when the game is loading some "heavy" enemy and stuff in the background at the same time you can see the pausing in the character running animation. If I return to that same place when I killed the big enemy the stutters is gone so my only guess to solve my problem is get some kind of super CPU or something to fix it *Smile

Needhelpwithwin, Jun 10, 2017
  7. iDamn Win User
    Any update regarding this annoyance? It's becoming less and less enjoyable playing games on CU, and at the same time don't really want to clean install to AU or others, such a hassle.

iDamn, Jun 17, 2017
  8. Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update

I'm letting the NVIDIA forum post get old and see where it leads even if I'm not affected! It's nice to know how they treat their customers that buy their latest hardware and can't use it properly so in the future I can decided from who to buy but I really don't see any other good options *Sad

Problem is if the CU thing only affects a minority it will get buried! I'm pretty sure at this point NVIDIA does not even care cause I could not see a single post of a employee there!

Needhelpwithwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update

1. Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update - Similar Threads - Game stuttering FPS

2. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  3. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  4. Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops

Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops: im playing some games and it supper smooth but valorant will randomly stutter but I have no frame drops it happens rarely but still annoying...
  5. Fps drops and stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and stutters: So I used this debloater tool to debloat my windows 11 and soon I used the restore point I made but it gives me lower fps rhan before I used the debloater and alot of stutters...
  6. Fps drops and stutters

Fps drops and stutters: So I used this debloater tool to debloat my windows 11 and soon I used the restore point I made but it gives me lower fps rhan before I used the debloater and alot of stutters...
  7. FPS drop and stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS drop and stutter: Dell G7 7588 Windows 10 Version: 1909 OS Build: 1836.1316 BIOS: 1.14.0 Processor: i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 12 CPU GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design, 8GB RAM: 16GB Problem: FPS drops and stuttering when playing Overwatch I haven't played Overwatch for 3 months+,...
  8. FPS DROPS AND STUTTERS

in Windows 10 Customization
    FPS DROPS AND STUTTERS: Eveytime when i play a game my fps drops and stutters of lot.And i don't know how to fix it.And i was using my pc for 2 months.Could you help me fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps-drops-and-stutters/1b0a26e1-f4aa-4258-8042-c564217d0973
  9. Fix Game Stuttering with FPS drops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Game Stuttering with FPS drops in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Microsoft has pushed hard for Gaming on Windows 10 PCs. Every update has got something for gamers, but it’s not without hiccups and issues around gaming. One of the major problems reported by users is Game Stuttering with FPS drops for [...] This post Fix Game...
  10. Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.: what do you use to stream? shadowplay? if so.. turn it off and see how your game runs.