Windows 10: Game suddenly closed,suspended

Discus and support Game suddenly closed,suspended in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This problem start after i updating my windows 10, whenever i opened up some heavy game, like GTA 5, it suddenly closed. And then when i checked up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MickeyJonez, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Game suddenly closed,suspended

This problem start after i updating my windows 10, whenever i opened up some heavy game, like GTA 5, it suddenly closed. And then when i checked up on the task manager,it says suspended before it close in the status. But theres a game that can still played like fortnite.

Any help guys?

:)

MickeyJonez, Sep 4, 2018

2. Games folder suddenly empty Windows 10

Using Windows 10. This morning the games folder was suddenly empty. I found instructions that were for Windows 7 on how to turn on games, and tried to use the same method, but when I went to "turn windows features on and off" in the Windows 10 control
    panel, 'games' isn't on the list. Any suggestions?

joesoup(2), Sep 4, 2018
  3. Angela Pun, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Game suddenly closed,suspended

Windows 10 Store Suddenly Closed Again & Again

Hi

My Windows 10 Store Suddenly Closed When I try to download any app or games

I tried again and again but I cant download app or game and windows store closed suddenly

Mohammad roghani, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Game suddenly closed,suspended

1. Game suddenly closed,suspended - Similar Threads - Game suddenly closed

2. APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT: HI, I am yassin So I am a gamer and I play alot of games one of them is "God of war" a PS4 game that's a dream for everyone to play so I bought it and I played it alot fine , great performance everything was great UNTIL one day I tried to open it BAM it doesn't open suddenly...
  3. APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT: HI, I am yassin So I am a gamer and I play alot of games one of them is "God of war" a PS4 game that's a dream for everyone to play so I bought it and I played it alot fine , great performance everything was great UNTIL one day I tried to open it BAM it doesn't open suddenly...
  4. APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT: HI, I am yassin So I am a gamer and I play alot of games one of them is "God of war" a PS4 game that's a dream for everyone to play so I bought it and I played it alot fine great performance everything was great UNTIL one day I tried to open it BAM it doesn't open suddenly...
  5. games are being "suspended"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games are being "suspended": when im playing games, they just freeze or close down and when i look at task manager it says they have been suspended, but im not sure why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-are-being-suspended/e3dc61c7-16a4-4187-9e95-6dbff52ed93f
  6. game suddenly closes and got suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game suddenly closes and got suspended: pls help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-suddenly-closes-and-got-suspended/b6079053-8895-43ba-8dfc-ed338edef105
  7. Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally.: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but googling around brought me here, and it aint an easy thing to google with these keywords. Some games still show up in process explorer - but not task manager, as suspended after I close them. Any idea whats causing this? I...
  8. Suspended Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspended Game: Please i need help After i updated my windows 10,some of my game cant be played like GTA 5,Batman Arkham Knight. Before my laptop updated it was fine,i can play them without problem. But after i updated it whenever i opened them,the game was close by self,and then i...
  9. Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.: I tell you, Windows 10 is a bit*h with it's metro app implementation! I had purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and attempted to get the free realm trail and after that, the app would no longer function. See the video here Minecraft Windows 10 crashing - YouTube Now i'm...
  10. Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.: I tell you, Windows 10 is a bit*h with it's metro app implementation! I had purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and attempted to get the free realm trail and after that, the app would no longer function. See the video here Minecraft Windows 10 crashing - YouTube Now i'm...