Windows 10: game suddenly closes and got suspended

Discus and support game suddenly closes and got suspended in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; pls help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-suddenly-closes-and-got-suspended/b6079053-8895-43ba-8dfc-ed338edef105 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aditya2003_2003, Dec 14, 2020.

1. game suddenly closes and got suspended

pls help me out

:)

aditya2003_2003, Dec 14, 2020

2. Game suddenly closed,suspended

This problem start after i updating my windows 10, whenever i opened up some heavy game, like GTA 5, it suddenly closed. And then when i checked up on the task manager,it says suspended before it close in the status. But theres a game that can still played
    like fortnite.

Any help guys?

MickeyJonez, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Game suddenly closed,suspended

Hi MickeyJonez,

We need to see what Windows is doing at the time they are being suspended. Suspended usually means that the process is no longer active.

You can find critical/error events by doing the below:

- Press Windows key + r to open Run (or right-click the Windows start button and select Run)

- Enter: perfmon /rel

Find the events based on a time that Batman, or another game that does this, and send me through a screenshot of the error (you can double-click to open the event).

Looking forward to your response,

Nathan

NathanT_06, Dec 14, 2020
  4. game suddenly closes and got suspended

Game suddenly closed,suspended

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would recommend that you review the following Microsoft guide about game crashes or closes unexpectedly:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-us/help/303032...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

game suddenly closes and got suspended

1. game suddenly closes and got suspended - Similar Threads - game suddenly closes

2. APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT: HI, I am yassin So I am a gamer and I play alot of games one of them is "God of war" a PS4 game that's a dream for everyone to play so I bought it and I played it alot fine , great performance everything was great UNTIL one day I tried to open it BAM it doesn't open suddenly...
  3. APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT: HI, I am yassin So I am a gamer and I play alot of games one of them is "God of war" a PS4 game that's a dream for everyone to play so I bought it and I played it alot fine , great performance everything was great UNTIL one day I tried to open it BAM it doesn't open suddenly...
  4. APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APP SUDDENLY SUSPENDED BUT CANT RESUME IT: HI, I am yassin So I am a gamer and I play alot of games one of them is "God of war" a PS4 game that's a dream for everyone to play so I bought it and I played it alot fine great performance everything was great UNTIL one day I tried to open it BAM it doesn't open suddenly...
  5. games are being "suspended"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games are being "suspended": when im playing games, they just freeze or close down and when i look at task manager it says they have been suspended, but im not sure why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-are-being-suspended/e3dc61c7-16a4-4187-9e95-6dbff52ed93f
  6. Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game processes get "suspended" instead of closing normally.: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but googling around brought me here, and it aint an easy thing to google with these keywords. Some games still show up in process explorer - but not task manager, as suspended after I close them. Any idea whats causing this? I...
  7. Game suddenly closed,suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game suddenly closed,suspended: This problem start after i updating my windows 10, whenever i opened up some heavy game, like GTA 5, it suddenly closed. And then when i checked up on the task manager,it says suspended before it close in the status. But theres a game that can still played like fortnite. Any...
  8. Suspended Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspended Game: Please i need help After i updated my windows 10,some of my game cant be played like GTA 5,Batman Arkham Knight. Before my laptop updated it was fine,i can play them without problem. But after i updated it whenever i opened them,the game was close by self,and then i...
  9. Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.: I tell you, Windows 10 is a bit*h with it's metro app implementation! I had purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and attempted to get the free realm trail and after that, the app would no longer function. See the video here Minecraft Windows 10 crashing - YouTube Now i'm...
  10. Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.: I tell you, Windows 10 is a bit*h with it's metro app implementation! I had purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and attempted to get the free realm trail and after that, the app would no longer function. See the video here Minecraft Windows 10 crashing - YouTube Now i'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my game keep suspended

2. why windows 11 suspend my game