Windows 10: Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

Discus and support Game/System Crashes During Gameplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey allA week ago I upgraded my GPU and RAM, as I'd started using my PC for gaming more. However I've been experiencing new crashes that I hadn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlpineEscape, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

Hey allA week ago I upgraded my GPU and RAM, as I'd started using my PC for gaming more. However I've been experiencing new crashes that I hadn't before. So far the two big problems are Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs. These games crash to desktop after varying amounts of time. However, they also sometimes cause a whole system reset. I've also had crashes with Rise of the Tomb Raider, but less frequently. They also crash while out of focus.Besides stuttering mouse input, the system occasionally locks up and blacks out my monitors for a few moments after which I then have to reset my external

:)

AlpineEscape, Jul 7, 2022
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jul 7, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 7, 2022
  4. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 7, 2022
Thema:

Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

1. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay - Similar Threads - Game System Crashes

2. I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games: I am getting consistent blue screens on certain games and the error codes I am getting on the blue screens keep changing the last one was DCP Watchdog violation but I've also had Page Fault in the non page area and Unexpected Kernnel Mode Trap. This seems to be happening...
  3. I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games: I am getting consistent blue screens on certain games and the error codes I am getting on the blue screens keep changing the last one was DCP Watchdog violation but I've also had Page Fault in the non page area and Unexpected Kernnel Mode Trap. This seems to be happening...
  4. I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. crash during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  6. crash during gameplay

crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  7. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

Game/System Crashes During Gameplay: Hey allA week ago I upgraded my GPU and RAM, as I'd started using my PC for gaming more. However I've been experiencing new crashes that I hadn't before. So far the two big problems are Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs. These games crash to desktop after varying amounts of time....
  8. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game/System Crashes During Gameplay: Hey allA week ago I upgraded my GPU and RAM, as I'd started using my PC for gaming more. However I've been experiencing new crashes that I hadn't before. So far the two big problems are Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs. These games crash to desktop after varying amounts of time....
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing During Gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 Crashing During Gameplay: In event viewing seeing:Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.405.2.0, time stamp: 0x6178b41eFaulting module name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.405.2.0, time stamp: 0x6178b41eException code: 0xc0000005Occurring frequently....
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crashes during gameplay consistent issue with 3D games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crashes during gameplay consistent issue with 3D games: I am starting to think that this is an issue with my RAM that I installed several months ago. I recently air-cleaned my computer but the same crash appeared. I will attach a screen shot of the most recent crashes found by bluescreenviewer. Things I have done: - reinstalled...