Windows 10: Game Time Restrictions

Discus and support Game Time Restrictions in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, im trying to figure out how to add time restrictions specifically to games. I have normal time restrictions active, but i want to be able to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by motodwaa, Jun 29, 2019.

1. motodwaa Win User

Game Time Restrictions

Hi, im trying to figure out how to add time restrictions specifically to games. I have normal time restrictions active, but i want to be able to restrict game time as well. Thanks

:)

motodwaa, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to set restriction for local user in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• How did you noticed that user is still able to access the drive?

• Did you log into the local user account and check the permission?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to restrict the user.

• In File Explorer, right click on the drive which you want to restrict.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Click on Edit to change the permissions.
    • Uncheck all the permission for system.
    • Click OK and make sure the change is applied to all subfolders and files.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Nick89 Win User
    To many damn video games and not enough time to play them

Lots of the games in my steam list I got in bundles last Black Friday.

Nick89, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Myers_998 Win User

Game Time Restrictions

Time restrictions appear after Windows 10 upgrade

Swathi1709 - Your response doesn't actually tell anyone how to modify time restrictions, even after the child's account has been added to the family safety account. Please reply to the original question (which is how to change time restrictions) with the steps
    to find/change these settings for a Windows 10 PC.

Myers_998, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Game Time Restrictions

1. Game Time Restrictions - Similar Threads - Game Restrictions

2. connection lag of milliseconds in games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    connection lag of milliseconds in games: Hi, I upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 so I have the latest version. Then I have been having problems since I installed it and the most repetitive is the connection lag for a half of a second. The game is Minecraft and it happens to me every time to have to be looking for...
  3. trying to play an old OLD game but unable to find right software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to play an old OLD game but unable to find right software: TLDR: i have DirectX 9, im needing DirectX 6.1, where can i find a version THAT anchient? (from a very trusted source, i dont want anything as shady as them D3Drm.dll download sites where bad things could be embeded) Full details: Hello, my very first game that i have...
  4. BSOD after playing any game for a few minutes - hal.dll+477e8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after playing any game for a few minutes - hal.dll+477e8: Hi so i just got this pc built, and just my luck i get a bsod a few minutes after loading a game. the system runs fine doing anything else. I've tried reinstalling windows a few times, but the same thing happens each time. i also get these activation permission not granted...
  5. Constant crashing after opening games (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing after opening games (Windows 10): Im using an Dell Inspiron 5559 laptop and it crashes when playing games/just using it for a bit I get different stop codes almost every time, but i did a clean install trying to fix it (didnt work) and lost those minidumps. 2 Minidumps...
  6. Constant crashing when playing newer games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant crashing when playing newer games: Every time I play a game that's at all demanding of my computer (specifically Assassin's Creed : Oddysey and Dishonored 2, it crashes after 5-10 minutes of gameplay. This issue has only come up after switching out my old, AMD R7 360 for an Nvidia 770 2GB. When the game...
  7. Xbox beta update - windows update lags in games problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta update - windows update lags in games problem: Hi! 1-2 weeks ago i start with xbox beta (for PC), this app required windows update. After this update, all online games have lags... Please help:(...
  8. i cant find a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant find a game: So,i m using a windows 10 pc and i wanna buy Monster hunter wold,but i can t find the game When im searching for it,it just dosen t wanna appear,It may be because of my region? (romania) if yes,can i get my friend from germany to buy it for me?...
  9. Not be able to play games on my windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not be able to play games on my windows 10 laptop.: Hello sir , I just recently switch windows 8.1 to windows 10 . Now I was not be able to play games on my laptop. Games is successfully installed on laptop but when i try to open it it does not open. I am faceing this issue on every games that i have. Kindly help me with this...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite "Locating server..." message, whenever he plays on PC or Switch. Other users are...