Windows 10: Game Time Restrictions

Discus and support Game Time Restrictions in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, im trying to figure out how to add time restrictions specifically to games. I have normal time restrictions active, but i want to be able to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by motodwaa, Jun 29, 2019.

1. motodwaa Win User

Game Time Restrictions

Hi, im trying to figure out how to add time restrictions specifically to games. I have normal time restrictions active, but i want to be able to restrict game time as well. Thanks

:)

motodwaa, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to set restriction for local user in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• How did you noticed that user is still able to access the drive?

• Did you log into the local user account and check the permission?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to restrict the user.

• In File Explorer, right click on the drive which you want to restrict.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Click on Edit to change the permissions.
    • Uncheck all the permission for system.
    • Click OK and make sure the change is applied to all subfolders and files.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Nick89 Win User
    To many damn video games and not enough time to play them

Lots of the games in my steam list I got in bundles last Black Friday.

Nick89, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Myers_998 Win User

Game Time Restrictions

Time restrictions appear after Windows 10 upgrade

Swathi1709 - Your response doesn't actually tell anyone how to modify time restrictions, even after the child's account has been added to the family safety account. Please reply to the original question (which is how to change time restrictions) with the steps
    to find/change these settings for a Windows 10 PC.

Myers_998, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Game Time Restrictions

1. Game Time Restrictions - Similar Threads - Game Restrictions

2. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  3. Cant redeem gifted game code due to age restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant redeem gifted game code due to age restriction: My friend got her kid his first pc for christmas, in the process of setting it up we discovered his microsoft account is linked to her mothers microsoft account and she passed several yrs ago so i bought minecraft for him as agift and when we put in the code it keeps saying...
  4. Cant redeem gifted game code due to age restriction

Cant redeem gifted game code due to age restriction: My friend got her kid his first pc for christmas, in the process of setting it up we discovered his microsoft account is linked to her mothers microsoft account and she passed several yrs ago so i bought minecraft for him as agift and when we put in the code it keeps saying...
  5. WHY I AM BEING RESTRICTED FROM PLAYING MY XBOX GAMES ON MY PC??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY I AM BEING RESTRICTED FROM PLAYING MY XBOX GAMES ON MY PC??: I am not part of any Microsoft Family groups and my account is restricted from playing xbox games. Nor have I ever delegated my account access to anyone. I need this solved. I don't need these restrictions nor do I want them. Anytime I try to open my games, it wants me to ask...
  6. WHY I AM BEING RESTRICTED FROM PLAYING MY XBOX GAMES ON MY PC??

WHY I AM BEING RESTRICTED FROM PLAYING MY XBOX GAMES ON MY PC??: I am not part of any Microsoft Family groups and my account is restricted from playing xbox games. Nor have I ever delegated my account access to anyone. I need this solved. I don't need these restrictions nor do I want them. Anytime I try to open my games, it wants me to ask...
  7. How to change game rating restrictions on PC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to change game rating restrictions on PC?: How do I change my game rating restrictions on PC? I am the only person who uses the account. I can't seem to set up a family. The image below shows that I am both an organizer and a pending member with the same email address. I have tried clicking on accept invite multiple...
  8. Granting access to games that are on a restricted drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Granting access to games that are on a restricted drive.: Hello, I am struggling to set up an account for my girlfriend with the right permissions. I created an account for her on my windows 10 machine, and under security settings removed all permissions. I don't want her accessing D: Drive. However, all my games such as Sims 4...
  9. Family time restrictions apps and games, disable does nothing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family time restrictions apps and games, disable does nothing: Hey, As of today my son has received a popup to ask for permission to use Firefox. I did not change anything in our family settings, this appeared on its own. The popup has a button to ask for permission to use the app; it sends an email to me which gives me the options to...
  10. Set Apps, Games and Media Content Restrictions of Child Family Member

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Apps, Games and Media Content Restrictions of Child Family Member: How to: Set Apps, Games and Media Content Restrictions of Child Family Member How to Manage Apps, Games and Media Content Restrictions of Child Member in Microsoft Family Group A child's location, limit which websites and games they can access, and require your approval...