Windows 10: Game UpdatesMinecraft

Discus and support Game UpdatesMinecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I recently bought MinecraftVersion: Windows 10 from the windows store and everything was working fine but I'm having trouble updating because its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Erica Hoffer, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Game UpdatesMinecraft

Hi!

I recently bought MinecraftVersion: Windows 10 from the windows store and everything was working fine but I'm having trouble updating because its stuck on update 1.14.30 and when I go to the game on windows store and hit the three dots and says there is no available updates so I'm wondering why there is no available updates because the newest version of Minecraft is something like 1.16. So i know there is an update but it won't say there is, and I don't want to be stuck on version 1.14.30.

More Info-

I'm using Windows 10/bought it and installed it from the store

My account did transfer from my Xbox Microsoft account which was also stuck on 1.14.30 and I've tried multiple times to update but it wont work.

When I bought it the game description did say the newest update was 1.14.30..

So if you have any advice or help that could help me fix this issue it would be very much appreciated!

Thank you!

:)

Erica Hoffer, Mar 28, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Game UpdatesMinecraft

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Game UpdatesMinecraft

1. Game UpdatesMinecraft - Similar Threads - Game UpdatesMinecraft

2. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  3. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  4. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  5. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  6. Game crashing when running besides a browser

7. Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game: So I have a Windows 11, MSI laptop. For some reason whenever I try to play games the wi-fi stops. The wi-fi is fine with browsers and everything, but whenever I open a game no matter how light it is the wi-fi just stops working. I've tried so many ways like restarting it,...
  8. Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game

Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game: So I have a Windows 11, MSI laptop. For some reason whenever I try to play games the wi-fi stops. The wi-fi is fine with browsers and everything, but whenever I open a game no matter how light it is the wi-fi just stops working. I've tried so many ways like restarting it,...
  9. Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games: An issue started for me last week where I would be playing a game and suddenly both monitors would go black and not come back. I tried using Ctrl-Alt-Delete, disconnecting and reconnecting the monitors but I can only bring the display back by forcing a restart. It's happened...
  10. Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games

Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games: An issue started for me last week where I would be playing a game and suddenly both monitors would go black and not come back. I tried using Ctrl-Alt-Delete, disconnecting and reconnecting the monitors but I can only bring the display back by forcing a restart. It's happened...