Windows 10: Game was paid for but doesn't show it

Discus and support Game was paid for but doesn't show it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game on my PC today. It kept crashing so I uninstalled it thinking it I could reinstall and it would start working again. Now it is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NunuBean89, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Game was paid for but doesn't show it

I bought a game on my PC today. It kept crashing so I uninstalled it thinking it I could reinstall and it would start working again. Now it is still asking me to buy it. I looked at my orders and it shows the purchase was completed, what am I doing wrong?

:)

NunuBean89, Dec 2, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Game was paid for but doesn't show it [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Dec 2, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Game was paid for but doesn't show it

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Game was paid for but doesn't show it

1. Game was paid for but doesn't show it - Similar Threads - Game was paid

2. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  3. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  4. Question about paid games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Cant play games i paid for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play games i paid for: I just found out that I could play games on my PC that I had bought on my Xbox mainly the halo master chief collection so I downloaded the app and signed into my account and all I found in my games library were the free games that I had installed but nothing i paid money for....
  6. Game paid but not received

Game paid but not received: Hello, On December 15th I bought minecraft java windows 10 from the site minecraft.net.Payment has been made, but I did not receive the game. After many many e-mails, minecraft.net now tells me to report this to x-box support as the game does not match my...
  7. Paid game down load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paid game down load: Hi ive just purchased a game for my son on his pc. I ordered and paid for it through my microsoft account. It wont let hom download it to his computer to play it. ?? Any help or is there a way of getting my £25 back. Thank you...
  8. can't download games i paid for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't download games i paid for: i tried downloading minecraft on the microsoft store and it keeps saying "error"but other apps download fine. i have no idea what to do, i've looked at every forum possible and nothing works. help? its so broken submitted by /u/-I-Pet-Turtles- [link] [comments]...
  9. Lost game I paid for

Lost game I paid for: So I had Minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer which I factory reset because I got a new one. Now, when I go to try and download Minecraft again, it says I need to pay again? Is this supposed to happen or should I be getting the game for free since I already bought...
  10. UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME: i have world of tanks blitz and due to an updating problem i contacted wot blitz and they told me uninstall it from my computer,telling me to run a command with my search app which i did,theni had to restart my computer then go to microsoft store to reinstall it,when i tried...