Windows 10: Game wont download

Discus and support Game wont download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried downloading Kingdom Come: Deliverance from the Microsoft store and when its finished downloading I click on the icon in the windows menu... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by drewdat72903, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Game wont download

I have tried downloading Kingdom Come: Deliverance from the Microsoft store and when its finished downloading I click on the icon in the windows menu and it just takes me back to the store. I check my downloads in the store and it says I didn't download it. I go back and try to install it again and it finishes instantly and says completed but won't let me launch it. I have even tried uninstalling in from the windows menu and reinstalling all 64GB but it does the same thing.

:)

drewdat72903, Nov 24, 2019

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Nov 24, 2019
  3. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Game wont download

Where are my downloaded Games?

Hi Brandon,

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store website or through the Windows Store app are added in the Xbox app's Game list. To access this, kindly perform the following steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games. Games you have on that device will appear there.

If you can't see the game, it may be because the game was not automatically added on your Game list. To add it, proceed with the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games.
    • Select Add a game from your PC.
    • You'll see a scrollable list of all Win32 games and programs that have
      Start
      menu shortcuts. From the list, find Solitaire HD and add it to your
      My games menu so you can quickly browse for and launch the game.
    • Once you've selected your choices, select Add selected games at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Don't forget to notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Game wont download

1. Game wont download - Similar Threads - Game wont download

2. games wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont download: my games wont download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-download/310544b4-5f36-4725-a0ba-15418077a1f2
  3. games wont download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    games wont download: my games wont download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-download/310544b4-5f36-4725-a0ba-15418077a1f2
  4. Microsoft Store Game Wont Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Wont Download: So ive been trying to download this game for like a year now ive tried everything i can find on google and youtube to fix it, When i try to download it i select a D or E drives both have enough space but it keeps telling me the drive doesnt have enough space so im guessing...
  5. Microsoft Store Game Wont Download

Microsoft Store Game Wont Download: So ive been trying to download this game for like a year now ive tried everything i can find on google and youtube to fix it, When i try to download it i select a D or E drives both have enough space but it keeps telling me the drive doesnt have enough space so im guessing...
  6. games wont download on my D drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont download on my D drive.: When I'm downloading games from the Microsoft store. I download them on my D drive because my C drive is to small. It downloads almost all the way, at the end it gives me the error codes: 0x8003d0b or 0x80070005. When I install it on my C drive and try to move it, it gives me...
  7. games wont download on my D drive.

games wont download on my D drive.: When I'm downloading games from the Microsoft store. I download them on my D drive because my C drive is to small. It downloads almost all the way, at the end it gives me the error codes: 0x8003d0b or 0x80070005. When I install it on my C drive and try to move it, it gives me...
  8. games wont download on my D drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Game pass on pc wont download games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass on pc wont download games?: Every time i click to install a game on game pass all i get is a pop up saying download gaming services ive clicked on download but does same everytime i try to download a game...
  10. Game pass on pc wont download games?

Game pass on pc wont download games?: Every time i click to install a game on game pass all i get is a pop up saying download gaming services ive clicked on download but does same everytime i try to download a game...