Windows 10: Game won't download

Discus and support Game won't download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased a game in Microsoft stores. After I click install on device a message pops up saying that I don't have an applicable device linked to my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Karlie A. Feiock, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Game won't download

I purchased a game in Microsoft stores. After I click install on device a message pops up saying that I don't have an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. Why is it not allowing me to install?? plz help!

:)

Karlie A. Feiock, Mar 26, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Game won't download

Forza Horizon 4 Download won`t stop

Hi I have the same problem like a lot of people too: my forza download just won`t stop its size is 62GB and i allready downloaded 140GB.

I cant even find an option to restart the download or something. How do I fix this?

I tried things like troubleshooter, wsreset, sign out sign in and a lot more, nothing helped.

Redeemer22, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Game won't download

1. Game won't download - Similar Threads - Game won't download

2. Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download: I paid for MInecraft in the Mircosoft store and nothing downloaded. If I go to my order history it only says "Completed." There is no option to install or get a product key. There surely has to be a way to try and download this?...
  3. Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paid for Minecraft game and it won't download: I paid for MInecraft in the Mircosoft store and nothing downloaded. If I go to my order history it only says "Completed." There is no option to install or get a product key. There surely has to be a way to try and download this?...
  4. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  5. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  6. New computer games won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New computer games won't download: Just got a new computer, it's a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0xxx. I am renting it from Aaron's, I did a full reset on it to remove Aaron's as administrator and reinstalled windows. I went thru the setup and did all updates. I tried to download games from gamepass and...
  7. Gaming services won't download/update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming services won't download/update.: I have gamepass for pc and I play some games with it. I recently updated my computer and it said I had to update gaming services every time I try to install/update it says "Error" then I click more details and in part of that page it says "Code: 0x80070057" [ATTACH]...
  8. Games downloaded before debloat won't download

Games downloaded before debloat won't download: So I downloaded Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds the other day and was playing them. I ran a debloat software which deleted my Xbox app. So I redownloaded that, but now those two games won't download. I am able to download other games but not those two. Things I've tried...
  9. Why won't my games download?

Why won't my games download?: Last night, I downloaded Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds through the Microsoft Store (using Xbox Game Pass, if that matters), and I was playing The Outer Worlds just last night. Today, I decided to run a debloater, but I forgot to whitelist some of the apps, particularly the...
  10. Game won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't download: I recenty purchased the xbox game pass and everything works fine apart from Impernator rome. When I try to download it says error. Clicking see details shows the code: 0x80073CF3. Other apps/games download fine....