Windows 10: Game won't install on my PC

Discus and support Game won't install on my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, I'm trying to install Minecraft for Windows 10 I got for free because I already own it on PC. But whenever I try to install it, it instantly... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EthanBrabazon, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Game won't install on my PC

Hey, I'm trying to install Minecraft for Windows 10 I got for free because I already own it on PC. But whenever I try to install it, it instantly fails. I already sent a request to Microsoft itself for help, and I was wondering if anyone on here could help me out faster. The error code I'm getting is: 0x80070424. Thanks for the help in advance.

:)

EthanBrabazon, Feb 16, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Game won't install on my PC

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Game won't install on my PC

1. Game won't install on my PC - Similar Threads - Game won't install

2. Xbox app won't install game on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app won't install game on my PC: I recently remembered a game that I used to play on my Xbox 360, called Hydro Thunder Hurricane, and I bought it on my PC today. I clicked install, and left it for a while. When I came back, nothing had happened, I wasn't able to play it and it didn't even show up in my...
  3. Xbox app won't install game on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app won't install game on my PC: I recently remembered a game that I used to play on my Xbox 360, called Hydro Thunder Hurricane, and I bought it on my PC today. I clicked install, and left it for a while. When I came back, nothing had happened, I wasn't able to play it and it didn't even show up in my...
  4. Xbox app won't install game on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Games won't install on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games won't install on windows: Hi microsoftI've received a new laptop and cannot install my games from my new one onto this one. I believe it has something to so with the fact the shortcut is already on this laptop, but the game isn't.Kind regards...
  6. Games won't install on windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games won't install on windows: Hi microsoftI've received a new laptop and cannot install my games from my new one onto this one. I believe it has something to so with the fact the shortcut is already on this laptop, but the game isn't.Kind regards...
  7. game won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game won't install: A game I purchased on my PC won't install. It says I don't have any devices linked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-wont-install/1d86e80f-1161-4204-bee3-96bf34040a71
  8. my game won't install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my game won't install.: Game starts to install. Then I get a crash report and then "exception access violation". I have tried turning off anti virus and have also deleted and reinstalled the game....
  9. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...
  10. Tried installing old PC games and they won't run

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried installing old PC games and they won't run: I tried installing Star Trek: Armada, Hoyle Word Games, and Star Trek: Starship Creator. Armada and HWG didn't open at all, and Starship Creator did, but only half the functionality was there. I was also planning on RollerCoaster Tycoon (the original), and Hoyle Board Games,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store games wont install

2. game wont install pc

3. my game wont install

4. microsoft games wont install,
  5. microsoft store wont install games,
  6. cannot tell if game installing on pc,
  7. g5 games problems,
  8. microsoft store game wont install,
  9. minecraft wont download on my device pc,
  10. why wont my game install,
  11. xbox beta app gaming service not installed,