Windows 10: Game wont install

Discus and support Game wont install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft for PC and when I try to install the game I get the pop up saying "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices? can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hanna.3, Dec 5, 2020.

1. hanna.3 Win User

Game wont install

I bought minecraft for PC and when I try to install the game I get the pop up saying "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices? can anyone help or offer advice?

:)

hanna.3, Dec 5, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Game wont install

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Game wont install

1. Game wont install - Similar Threads - Game wont install

2. why wont my bought game install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why wont my bought game install: my dad bought age of empiers 2 and it wont let him install it when he press install it dos nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-bought-game-install/ad6b3f2b-2b06-42ae-a051-66dfd453b00d
  3. why wont my bought game install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont my bought game install: my dad bought age of empiers 2 and it wont let him install it when he press install it dos nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-bought-game-install/ad6b3f2b-2b06-42ae-a051-66dfd453b00d
  4. why wont my bought game install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Game wont install

Game wont install: I purchased The Outer Worlds 4/12/2021 the game wont install now out of no where when i go to install it asks what driver i want to install it in, I chose what driver and it still wont install ive tried everything like resting the microsoft app and restarting my PC but...
  6. my game wont install when i click install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game wont install when i click install: i have been trying to install my game for almost 2 hours now and it just wont work i click install doesnt work i try any other methods i get an error i just bought the ultimate game pass so i can try out the game but microsoft store wont let me download it...
  7. Epic Games game launcher wont install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epic Games game launcher wont install: I keep getting these error messages when trying to download the Epic Games launcher. I have removed all files associated with Epic and have updated Windows to the latest version. Epic support says it's a Microsoft issue. Any ideas how to fix?...
  8. Xbox app wont install certain games

Xbox app wont install certain games: Ive ran into issues with the microsoft store and xbox app not letting me download certain games, i recently tried to install alien isolation and it got to 38.9 MB and stopped downloading at 0B/s it isnt my internet as steam lets me download any game freely. This only happens...
  9. Games wont install onto PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games wont install onto PC: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 and when I get the install screen I pick my D drive as the location which has enough space. When I click the blue install button it goes grey momentarily and then back to blue not starting the download...
  10. Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games

Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games: So I just purchased the game pass for pc and went to install Europa Universalis. The only problem is the install button is non-interact-able. It's completely grayed out and I can't even click on it. So I looked at some other games, and some I can install and others I can't....