Windows 10: Game wont launch after surfing the Internet - possibly after Live Text

Discus and support Game wont launch after surfing the Internet - possibly after Live Text in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I do not know which forum to post this question. A couple of weeks ago I started following the Football World Cup on the Internet, at Live Text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iko22, Jul 22, 2018.

1. iko22 Win User

Game wont launch after surfing the Internet - possibly after Live Text

I do not know which forum to post this question.

A couple of weeks ago I started following the Football World Cup on the Internet, at Live Text Commentary pages. When the commentary was over, I would go and launch a game on my computer, only to find that it would not launch. Clicking on the desktop shortcut or metro tile elicits no response from the system.
    Log out or restart the computer again and I am able to launch my game again. One other point. Now the Football World Cup is over, I am no longer following the Live Text commentaries, and the issue seems to have gone away.
    So, what is it about Live Text that is causing this problem?

:)

iko22, Jul 22, 2018

2. Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Nokia lumia 520 wont launch internet or store

my nokia Lumia 520 wont launch internet or store it has worked fine until now also im not receiving text messages

[Moved from Internet Explorer]

fayemarland, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Game wont launch after surfing the Internet - possibly after Live Text

Games for Windows Live - Marketplace Crashing!

Hi Dylan,

Regarding your concern about Games for Windows Live, you can check this
    link
    and look for Blue Microwave's response. We suggest that you do the steps provided to resolve your issue.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Game wont launch after surfing the Internet - possibly after Live Text

1. Game wont launch after surfing the Internet - possibly after Live Text - Similar Threads - Game wont launch

2. League of Legends Game wont launch after accepting the match

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of Legends Game wont launch after accepting the match: Hi Guys im currently using my Microsoft Surface Pro X and I cannot seem to play TFT after accepting the queue. Ive tried to reinstall the game twice already and I tried restarting and updating windows already....
  3. League of Legends Game wont launch after accepting the match

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League of Legends Game wont launch after accepting the match: Hi Guys im currently using my Microsoft Surface Pro X and I cannot seem to play TFT after accepting the queue. Ive tried to reinstall the game twice already and I tried restarting and updating windows already....
  4. games wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont launch: Since I have updated the NVIDIA drivers and windows is up to date I can no longer launch any game on steam,xbox pc pass or BigBox using various emulators and startup and shutdown seems to take forever.I am using a r7 5700g,rtx2060 on a driving simulator....
  5. games wont launch

games wont launch: Since I have updated the NVIDIA drivers and windows is up to date I can no longer launch any game on steam,xbox pc pass or BigBox using various emulators and startup and shutdown seems to take forever.I am using a r7 5700g,rtx2060 on a driving simulator....
  6. games wont launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. game freezes after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  8. game freezes after launch

game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  9. Xbox games on pc wont launch after buying a new drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games on pc wont launch after buying a new drive: I just bought a 1T drive for my pc as the one it came with, had very low space and when I installed games onto it, none of them will launch this includes Hades, Lonely Mountains Downhill, Going Under, Human Fall Flat, Fallout, and Halo Infinite. Some of those games when I...
  10. Xbox games on pc wont launch after buying a new drive

Xbox games on pc wont launch after buying a new drive: I just bought a 1T drive for my pc as the one it came with, had very low space and when I installed games onto it, none of them will launch this includes Hades, Lonely Mountains Downhill, Going Under, Human Fall Flat, Fallout, and Halo Infinite. Some of those games when I...