Windows 10: game wont launch of windows 10

Discus and support game wont launch of windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! i collected four game directly from a friend but it wont launch on my computer.it does not have any setup just bunch of files. i've compared the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by benkenny, Apr 11, 2019.

1. benkenny Win User

game wont launch of windows 10

Hi! i collected four game directly from a friend but it wont launch on my computer.it does not have any setup just bunch of files. i've compared the files to my friend's to make sure it's complete. and i have tried updating my pc but still the same error, it wont launch. please what can i do?

:)

benkenny, Apr 11, 2019

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Steam games won't launch on Windows 10?

Hi Oaasfari,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which are all the Steam games you are unable to launch?
    • Do you get any error message/code when you try to launch the game?
    If the Steam games are not working in Windows 10 then, I would suggest you to contact the Games manufacturer for further assistance and check if the Game is compatible with Windows 10.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 11, 2019
  4. game wont launch of windows 10

Game not launching on Windows 10

Hi InvincibleHawk8,

There's a lot of possible reasons why you're unable to launch your game on Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

game wont launch of windows 10

1. game wont launch of windows 10 - Similar Threads - game wont launch

2. games wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont launch: Since I have updated the NVIDIA drivers and windows is up to date I can no longer launch any game on steam,xbox pc pass or BigBox using various emulators and startup and shutdown seems to take forever.I am using a r7 5700g,rtx2060 on a driving simulator....
  3. games wont launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    games wont launch: Since I have updated the NVIDIA drivers and windows is up to date I can no longer launch any game on steam,xbox pc pass or BigBox using various emulators and startup and shutdown seems to take forever.I am using a r7 5700g,rtx2060 on a driving simulator....
  4. games wont launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. game wont launch with pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game wont launch with pc game pass: So im trying to play games on pc using the pc game pass from xbox and every time I launch the games it shows the picture of the game and in the bottum right "signing in...." which will never change or do anything other then that Ive tried re launching reinstalling...
  6. game wont launch with pc game pass

game wont launch with pc game pass: So im trying to play games on pc using the pc game pass from xbox and every time I launch the games it shows the picture of the game and in the bottum right "signing in...." which will never change or do anything other then that Ive tried re launching reinstalling...
  7. Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch: Games downloaded from Xbox app don't launch or direct me to system32 folder. The problem doesn't affect the few games that were already installed but any new addition or reinstallation proceeds to be unresponsive. One game Sniper Elite 5 sends me to the system 32 folder in my...
  8. Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch: Games downloaded from Xbox app don't launch or direct me to system32 folder. The problem doesn't affect the few games that were already installed but any new addition or reinstallation proceeds to be unresponsive. One game Sniper Elite 5 sends me to the system 32 folder in my...
  9. game pass wont launch pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass wont launch pc games: when launching flightsimulator for pc being redirected to ms store Gaming Services install which is already installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-wont-launch-pc-games/be2e04a1-947f-49ec-ac5b-cd1b298a2574
  10. windows 10 settings wont launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 settings wont launch: I can't open settings in windows 10 nor can I set up another account. How do I add another user account? Nothing happens when I click on the add user tab. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-wont-launch/e747d3b3-770f-46ca-98f3-4c042ada21b9