Windows 10: Game wont show up

Discus and support Game wont show up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, i purchased and downloaded minecraft starter addition but when i play minecraft it opens to the free trial game and asks me to upgrade to the full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonnchadhaDe Brún, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Game wont show up

Hey, i purchased and downloaded minecraft starter addition but when i play minecraft it opens to the free trial game and asks me to upgrade to the full version and the starter pack is in the store but if i open my recent purchases its there like i bought it ad the money is gone from my account but its not there when i play its very confusing. help?

:)

DonnchadhaDe Brún, Jun 9, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Games and apps won't show on Xbox 1s 2TB

Games and apps wont show on grandson's Xbox 1s 2TB. Suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

SusanBerg_57, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Game wont show up

Wont show or recognize my 4890

Have this little issue. It wont show the temps of my 4890 or even recognize it. I had something like this when I put in my Nvidia card and before I installed the drivers it wouldnt show the temps. In this case, however, I reinstalled the ATI drivers several times but still nothing.

Any suggestions?

guitarfreaknation, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Game wont show up

1. Game wont show up - Similar Threads - Game wont show

2. My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks: it's starting to make me mad how my iPhone hotspot will show up on my ps4 but won't show up on my PC. Help mee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-iphone-hotspot-wont-show-up-in-the-networks/b1ac7a51-56a4-4818-8f8e-67f5b2ec78a6
  3. My cursor wont show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor wont show up: my cursor wont show up I try to do everything but it still wont show up. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-wont-show-up/af96bac8-ba4b-4a12-a48a-4b399b160597
  4. Login screen wont show up on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login screen wont show up on welcome screen: So whenever I press any button or slide up with my mouse button it does not show up with the login screen. There is no power button on the welcome screen so I cant do a safe mode troubleshoot ----------------------------------- http:/youtu.be/o/MCRamgJgg heres how it...
  5. My pc apps wont show up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc apps wont show up: So basically last night I downloaded the windows 10 update (December 20th), now when i turn on my pc it show my background and the task bar and all but my icons and other app wont show up. The whey I got onto google though is because for some reason my files will open (...
  6. kb4467682 Custom Tiles wont show up in start menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kb4467682 Custom Tiles wont show up in start menu: The custom Tiles from my start menu won't appear after installing November 2018 updates (KB4467682). Everything that has been customized is gone (office icons, production software etc). Only tiles left are calendar, weather and Edge. Will uninstall update to see if issue...
  7. Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game doesn't show up in library.: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment....
  8. Games wont open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games wont open.: When I try to load up games like asphalt 9 legends or forza horizon 4 they load for 2 seconds then shut off.. Is this supposed to happen? PC specs: Intel i7-7900k @3.6GHz Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Ti RAM: 32gb C: drive: 1 terabyte ssd I seriously don't understand whats...
  9. My computer wont show up as a computer on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer wont show up as a computer on my network: I have a windows 10 gateway pc and a windows10 hp desktop, the gateway is a little older but it still is on windows 10. My hp is pretty new and theres some files I need off of my gateway but on the network it only comes up as a media device, so I cant get my files. The...
  10. iPad wont show up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPad wont show up in file explorer: I make art sometimes and I use both my PC and my iPad, so I need to sync them. I used to be able to sync my art from my iPad to my PC by plugging it in and pressing the iPad thing in file explorer, and I could do everything like normal. I wanted to move files from my PC to my...