Windows 10: Game wont show up

Discus and support Game wont show up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, i purchased and downloaded minecraft starter addition but when i play minecraft it opens to the free trial game and asks me to upgrade to the full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonnchadhaDe Brún, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Game wont show up

Hey, i purchased and downloaded minecraft starter addition but when i play minecraft it opens to the free trial game and asks me to upgrade to the full version and the starter pack is in the store but if i open my recent purchases its there like i bought it ad the money is gone from my account but its not there when i play its very confusing. help?

:)

DonnchadhaDe Brún, Jun 9, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Games and apps won't show on Xbox 1s 2TB

Games and apps wont show on grandson's Xbox 1s 2TB. Suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

SusanBerg_57, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Game wont show up

Wont show or recognize my 4890

Have this little issue. It wont show the temps of my 4890 or even recognize it. I had something like this when I put in my Nvidia card and before I installed the drivers it wouldnt show the temps. In this case, however, I reinstalled the ATI drivers several times but still nothing.

Any suggestions?

guitarfreaknation, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Game wont show up

1. Game wont show up - Similar Threads - Game wont show

2. microphone wont show up in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone wont show up in settings: so ive tried everything i could ive follow about 10guides on youtube they all failed and restazrted my pc about 9times but whenever i try and select a microphone mine wont show up my headset does but my microphone wont when i dive deeper in the settings and find my microphone...
  3. microphone wont show up in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone wont show up in settings: so ive tried everything i could ive follow about 10guides on youtube they all failed and restazrted my pc about 9times but whenever i try and select a microphone mine wont show up my headset does but my microphone wont when i dive deeper in the settings and find my microphone...
  4. Add bluetooth wont show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add bluetooth wont show up: To make this short I can not open the display of the "Add a bluetooth device" tab no matter how much I click it, It wont open Take note that * I reinstalled the bluetooth driver * My bluetooth driver is ok I just cant open the "Add a bluetooth device" tab...
  5. Game Pass Games Wont Show Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Games Wont Show Thumbnails: Hello, I've been using game pass on PC for a while and none of my games will show the thumbnail or picture not sure which to refer to it as on my desktop. I have some games on my internal SSD and my external hard drive yet neither have that picture show up and are left with a...
  6. Icon Change wont show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icon Change wont show up: sorry for my english I have several icons and when i changed all my files it worked perfectly. Then i renamed one folder and every icon that i uploaded removed. Now, when i try to upload my icons, nothing happens. My folders stay the same. I only can use Windows Icons, but i...
  7. Installed fonts wont show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installed fonts wont show up: My computer, along with 3 others at my office, have an issue with missing fonts. After Upgrading all the computers to windows 10 there have been issues with a few computers. In microsoft word, if I start a new file, certain fonts will only show up as Arial font (Old...
  8. Dolby Altoms wont show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby Altoms wont show up: Dolby Altmos wont show up up when I go into to spatial sounds settings. It was working before I updated my computer. I have the Dolby Access app downloaded as well....
  9. Hard drive wont show up

Hard drive wont show up: Hello, I have recently got a new computer and I wanted to take the old 1TB drive from my old computer and hook it up to my new computer. Unfortunately, this task has proven to be way harder than I’ve thought. I’ve gone to disk manager and tried to format the hard drive there...
  10. My cursor wont show up

My cursor wont show up: my cursor wont show up I try to do everything but it still wont show up. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-wont-show-up/af96bac8-ba4b-4a12-a48a-4b399b160597

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc game wont show up on screen