Windows 10: Game

Discus and support Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm on windows ten I love playing medial of honor but it say log in with admission privileges... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rachelrobbins1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Game

I'm on windows ten I love playing medial of honor but it say log in with admission privileges

:)

rachelrobbins1, Sep 5, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 5, 2018
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Game

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Game

1. Game - Similar Threads - Game

2. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while gaming: HiI have had some issues with my PC during past week. I formatted my entire hard drive and installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home on my PC. Today my screen suddenly turned half black it was mostly black with some areas still showing some of the elements on the screen...
  3. Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are...: As a follow up issue to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/install-button-does-nothing-only-for-pso2-ngs-cbt/65d6abb6-1508-485a-90b0-66ad2ae773aaIt turns out there's another thing still broken: Trying to update Cortana...
  4. I cant play any games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play any games.: When i try to play some games it just shows system 32 driverstore filerepository iigd_dch.inf_amd64020c27d3ac4a7d3/igc32.dll is not meant to be run on windows or its corrupted...
  5. GTX 1660ti mobile or RTX 2060 mobile for VR gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTX 1660ti mobile or RTX 2060 mobile for VR gaming?: I had to sell my desktop a while ago and am on an older laptop now. I'm planning to upgrade to something that works a bit more reliably, but with the price of desktop GPUs it makes more sense to stick with a laptop. I really don't game all that much but I'd like the...
  6. Games for Windows Live Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows Live Issue: I've recently been wanting to play Fallout 3 to stream in vc with some of my friends however I've encountered an issue. I had to get a new motherboard, which means I had to install windows again and newer versions of windows don't come with games for windows live. Now, 5...
  7. ASUS Gaming Laptop--GL307V--Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Gaming Laptop--GL307V--Keyboard stopped working: I have an ASUS Gaming Laptop--GL307V--the keyboard has stopped working. The pad works, so I can move the mouse, however, the only way that I can type is to use an external keyboard. Additionally, I noticed that the light that use to illuminate is no longer illuminating. I...
  8. Black Screen into Restart whenever trying to play any game

Black Screen into Restart whenever trying to play any game: Have had my new HP Omen 30L for about 6 months now, very happy with it until about roughly 3 days ago. Every time I try to load up a game e.g. State of Decay 2, Metro Exodus, etc. I can get into the menu just fine, but upon actually attempting to play my computer will...
  9. Allow Game Pass PC games to automatically be granted firewall permissions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Allow Game Pass PC games to automatically be granted firewall permissions?: Every game I fire up from Game Pass PC forces me to accept a firewall exception, which is something that never happens in Steam. Is it possible to configure Game Pass to just allow these all through like Steam does it?...
  10. Atidxx64.dll error when gaming

Atidxx64.dll error when gaming: So ever since last week my game fallout 4 has been crashing to desktop due to an error titled atidxx64.dll unhandled exception. I have tried installing the dll to the game folder, reinstalling my gpu drivers rtx 5700 xt, updating Windows, rolling back to a previous driver...