Windows 10: Game

Discus and support Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm on windows ten I love playing medial of honor but it say log in with admission privileges... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rachelrobbins1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Game

I'm on windows ten I love playing medial of honor but it say log in with admission privileges

:)

rachelrobbins1, Sep 5, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 5, 2018
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Game

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Game

1. Game - Similar Threads - Game

2. Game Pass Games Wont Show Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Games Wont Show Thumbnails: Hello, I've been using game pass on PC for a while and none of my games will show the thumbnail or picture not sure which to refer to it as on my desktop. I have some games on my internal SSD and my external hard drive yet neither have that picture show up and are left with a...
  3. forza horizon 4 help my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 help my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop: my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-help-my-game-crash-right-after-i/c15e02b6-e854-4f9c-9399-879a6202d2a8
  4. Can I get a refund for downloading wrong version of game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I get a refund for downloading wrong version of game: is it possible to get a refund after downloading the wrong version of a game minecraft? Bought it online from the microsoft store but it is not showing anywhere on order history....
  5. New Acer gaming notebooks powered by latest 10th Gen Intel Core CPUs

in Windows 10 News
    New Acer gaming notebooks powered by latest 10th Gen Intel Core CPUs: Acer has announced its new Predator Triton 500 and Acer Nitro 5 gaming notebooks. Alongside significant developments in thermal performance, both devices come with the latest 10th Gen Intel Core processors and newly announced NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER and GTX GPUs. [ATTACH]...
  6. New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop available

in Windows 10 News
    New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop available: [ATTACH] Gamers, content creators and entertainment enthusiasts will soon be able to check out the next evolution of the Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop, loaded with Windows 10, an up to an 8-core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX Super graphics and a 300Hz...
  7. New ASUS ROG Zephyrus and Strix liquid metal cooling gaming laptops

in Windows 10 News
    New ASUS ROG Zephyrus and Strix liquid metal cooling gaming laptops: Don’t call it a comeback. The Republic of Gamers has been shipping gaming laptops with the most innovative technologies for years. Every time our partners release a new processor or GPU, and every time our engineers launch an exciting new design, we have a fresh...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 crashes on Playground games portion of loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 crashes on Playground games portion of loading screen: Hi there, I recently got Forza Horizon 3 and every single time i launch it, the game will launch, but then crashes and closes out as soon as the loading screen that has the revving speedometer on it, and when the playground games square blinks, then it crashes. I have updated...
  9. how do i move my save files for pc games from the os drive to data drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i move my save files for pc games from the os drive to data drive: i cant seem to change from os to data drive on this desktop\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-save-files-for-pc-games-from-the/c860043c-e06c-405d-ad8e-f5f8f9e1846f
  10. Unable to launch many gaming related apps/MS store/gamepass games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch many gaming related apps/MS store/gamepass games: I am unable to launch game bar on my PC appears to open but closes instantly - it WAS working fine a few days ago. I am unable to launch microsoft store on my PC appears to open but closes instantly - it WAS working fine a few days ago. I cannot open xbox console companion on...