Windows 10: Game

Discus and support Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cont get my game to work I have windows ten my game is theme park inc and a nother game is there a way I can get them to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rachelrobbins1, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Game

I cont get my game to work I have windows ten my game is theme park inc and a nother game is there a way I can get them to work

:)

rachelrobbins1, Jan 5, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Game

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Game

1. Game - Similar Threads - Game

2. Microphone static while in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone static while in game: My microphone is usually fine, but anytime I enter a game, it's becomes really staticy for anyone I'm talking to on discord. If I exit out a gain, it works fine. Any help? submitted by /u/SythIAm [link] [comments]...
  3. Can't get free games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get free games.: Hello, yesterday, my microsoft store broke! I tried using Wsreset.exe, but, that didn't work AT ALL. Whenever I try to get button it doesn't do anything! It flashes white and then BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN. So please, someone fix this![ATTACH]...
  4. Videolan player on my windows 10 gaming pc, pauses music when on idle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videolan player on my windows 10 gaming pc, pauses music when on idle: when i leave my music playing on videolan player on idle, it seems to pause for a moment then replays on my windows 10 gaming pc, it does it alot when on idle, how do i fix this issue?...
  5. Trying to install xbox game services but its not working, any help.

Trying to install xbox game services but its not working, any help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqzhfr/trying_to_install_xbox_game_services_but_its_not/
  6. Apps In Settings Not Letting Me Move My Windows 10 Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps In Settings Not Letting Me Move My Windows 10 Games: So like 1 month ago I got Game Pass for pc. Awhile after I installed all of the games that I wanted, I tried moving them through the Apps & features settings and when I clicked on the games I couldn't click on the move button. I have been trying to find a solution for so...
  7. New 1909 update freezes/crashes a lot of games on startup

New 1909 update freezes/crashes a lot of games on startup: So I updated to Windows 10 1909 from 1903, and now a lot of games just freeze and will not respond anymore. The only way to close them is through task manager. Some examples of these games are: Hunt Showdown, Rocket League, Warhammer Vermintide 2, Dishonored 2, Shadow of...
  8. After windows updated a few days ago, I cannot play any games.

After windows updated a few days ago, I cannot play any games.: Hi Folks. Really hope there is someone who can help me with this problem. So after I installed the most recent windows update, all my games are unplayable. I have tested multiple games. It's also well worth noting that this happens when I try and play online, running offline...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated: [IMG] Ok... So everytime I go in A Game/Or use A Browser Like Chrome for Some Reason Xbox Game Bar won't let me Record video It only allows me to capture Photos! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-fix-updated/0e7cff9a-a67c-4f48-8d7c-4b6f795bd060
  10. High Ping when play game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High Ping when play game: I surfed wed normally, only when playing online games, on the network for the first 2 minutes ping 14 ms, and then increased by 100+. Please help me fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ping-when-play-game/64eb96ea-ba8f-4e17-a948-dacba28aec4a