Windows 10: game

Discus and support game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why Microsoft is cheating Unbalance Backgammon live? There is any way to stop it? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tipIOXU, Jul 30, 2020.

1. tipIOXU Win User

game

Why Microsoft is cheating Unbalance Backgammon live? There is any way to stop it?

Thanks!

:)

tipIOXU, Jul 30, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Jul 30, 2020
  4. game

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

game

1. game - Similar Threads - game

2. Disable gaming services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable gaming services: A little while ago windows randomly installed something called gaming services, which I can't uninstall or close and always runs in the background on task manager. Whenever I do close it it just immediately appears back again. Since it installed I've noticed lots of lag,...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Mic Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Mic Issues: When I join an Xbox party with any mic on my PC my friends get an echo. The only way to stop the echo is to mute myself in the party itself. I've tried uninstalling my mic and re installing it and nothing is working. I've even tried other headsets and the problem is the same....
  4. The Xbox app is telling me windows update is disabled when i try to install a game ERROR...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Xbox app is telling me windows update is disabled when i try to install a game ERROR...: bought the xbox games pass for pc, i try to install any game and it gives me the error code 0x80070422 stating that windows update is disabled when its very much not and i updated like not even a week ago i have windows 10 home edition so i cant edit group policies, registry...
  5. Cursor freezes only when NO GAMES are running on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor freezes only when NO GAMES are running on my laptop.: I'm currently working and gaming on an Alienware 17 r5 (i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070). For the past couple of months, I've had a really strange issue. If I'm using my PC for anything other than gaming, whether it's checking emails, browsing the web, or editing music, my...
  6. USB Game controller not working properly in P3D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Game controller not working properly in P3D: Hi everyone, I have an issue I'd like to ask about my USB. Game controller. When I plug it in, windows is seeing the game controller, but one of the buttons is On when it shouldnt be. If I try it on another computer, then it is as it should be, showing OFF. When I play...
  7. Laptop locks while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop locks while gaming: I have this issue that while im playing games, sometimes depends on which game it says locking and goes into sleepmode. Then i have to turn my laptop off and back on by the power button. How can i fix this issue? Laptop: hp pavilion gaming 15-ec150nd windows 10 build 2004...
  8. PC shuts down while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down while playing video games: Hello. I recently started a minecraft server through a hosting website. Ever since then, my PC will randomly shut down while I’m playing after maybe 10 minutes. I don’t have this issue playing any other game or using any other programs for that matter. I’m not running a Java...
  9. Lost Game Code for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Game Code for Windows 10: When I first bought my Xbox One console, it came with a code for Minecraft on both the Xbox One and Windows 10. I have already redeemed the code for the Xbox One version of Minecraft, but I saved the Windows 10 code until I got a laptop. Now I finally have a laptop, but I...
  10. Computer again randomly restarts while playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer again randomly restarts while playing certain games: I asked here a while ago about the same issue. I disabled all the startup programs and services and that appeared to work up until now where its suddenly happening again. Everything is still disabled and I haven't changed anything else since then. Anything else I can try?...