Windows 10: GameAnalytics SDK for Microsoft UWP Released

Discus and support GameAnalytics SDK for Microsoft UWP Released in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re excited to announce our partnership with GameAnalytics, a powerful tool that helps developers understand player behavior so they can improve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

GameAnalytics SDK for Microsoft UWP Released

Read more: GameAnalytics SDK for Microsoft UWP Released - Building Apps for WindowsBuilding Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Dec 15, 2016

2. visual studio not taking the SDK for windows 10

Hi there, I have been trying to install the visual studio 2015 comm. Its getting installed, but the SDK for the Win10 is not getting installed neither online nor offline. Though I managed to download that and installed. now I don't get the option in visual
    studio under the c#-Universal- UWP for windows 10. definitely the SDK is not working. From last two weeks I had seek help from the Microsoft team - unable to help. I had even tried to change my OS, formatted it No help. One word I am very disappointed. PATHETIC.

jayantadeb, Dec 15, 2016
  3. Use My Win10 For Virtual Machine?

Microsoft has released its
    October 2016 update of virtual machines for developers
    . These installs contain:

As with previous releases, you can run these VMs in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, or VMWare. The evaluation versions expire in 90 days; fully licensed packages are also available but require a Windows 10 Pro key.

Source:

Tech Ticker: Ballmer says he broke up with Gates over hardware; Russia says 'nyet' to Microsoft | ZDNet

Andre Da Costa, Dec 15, 2016
Thema:

GameAnalytics SDK for Microsoft UWP Released

1. GameAnalytics SDK for Microsoft UWP Released - Similar Threads - GameAnalytics SDK Microsoft

2. WebRTC UWP & callstats.io integration sample released

in Windows 10 News
    WebRTC UWP & callstats.io integration sample released: Early last year, we announced support for Real-Time Communications on the Universal Windows Platform based on a fork of Google’s WebRTC.org repo. The project enables native UWP developers to build Chrome compatible and feature equivalent RTC apps for all Windows 10 platforms,...
  3. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 15042 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 15042 Released: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Creators Update SDK Preview to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 15042 or greater). The Preview SDK is a pre-release and cannot be used in a production environment. Please only install the SDK on your test...
  4. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16225 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16225 Released: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16225 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16225 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  5. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 15021 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 15021 Released: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Creators Update SDK Preview to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 15021 or greater). The Preview SDK is a pre-release and cannot be used in a production environment. Please only install the SDK on your test...
  6. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 14965 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 14965 Released: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Anniversary SDK Preview to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 14965 or greater). The Preview SDK is a pre-release and cannot be used in a production environment. Please only install the SDK on your test machine....
  7. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 15003 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 15003 Released: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Creators Update SDK Preview to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 15003 or greater). The Preview SDK is a pre-release and cannot be used in a production environment. Please only install the SDK on your test...
  8. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16190 Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16190 Released: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16190 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16190 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  9. OOKLA releases new Speedtest app (UWP)

in Windows 10 News
    OOKLA releases new Speedtest app (UWP): Just out on WinBeta, story about (and pointer to) a new Speedtest app for Windows. This one runs on the Universal Windows Platform, so it works on Mobile and PC devices. Speedtest for Windows Phone has been available for quite some time, but to test your internet speed...
  10. Lumia Imaging SDK 3.0 now available with UWP support

in Windows 10 News
    Lumia Imaging SDK 3.0 now available with UWP support: Lumia Imaging SDK, a popular toolset that Microsoft also internally uses to implement some of its imaging apps, has been updated to version 3.0. Previous versions of the SDK have already powered applications with a total of over 100 million downloads and now has support for...