Windows 10: Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?

Discus and support Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm making montages thru ALT-Win-G shortcut, but I would like to record my microphone in those clips too. Can't find anywhere in settings, does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flyxor, Aug 12, 2020.

1. /u/Flyxor Win User

Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?

I'm making montages thru ALT-Win-G shortcut, but I would like to record my microphone in those clips too.

Can't find anywhere in settings, does anybody know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Flyxor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Flyxor, Aug 12, 2020

2. Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips? 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Yukikaze Win User
    Sharkoon Announces SM1 Clip-On Microphone for Headsets

Errrr..... Already up for about three hours on the news page here?

Yukikaze, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?

Change save location of clips by GameBar in win 10

I found this website which shows, where the videos will be stored. Sadly this folder is on my SSD and I want to change the location to a (custom) folder on my HDD. In the settings of the GameBar I couldn't find anything to change the save location.

Which ways are there and which way would you recommend to change the save location for the clips?

XtremeBaumer, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?

1. Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips? - Similar Threads - Gamebar clipping microphone

2. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.: When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?Specs:GT 1030i3-9100F...
  3. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.: When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?Specs:GT 1030i3-9100F...
  4. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Gamebar not picking up my voice in clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar not picking up my voice in clips: hi fellas,as title says, everyone can hear me fine it picks up my mates in discord but not my own, gone through all of the settings and suggestions, this is with a few mics of which all are wireless. im using the astro a50 wireless,all drivers upto date all relevant settings...
  6. Gamebar not picking up my voice in clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamebar not picking up my voice in clips: hi fellas,as title says, everyone can hear me fine it picks up my mates in discord but not my own, gone through all of the settings and suggestions, this is with a few mics of which all are wireless. im using the astro a50 wireless,all drivers upto date all relevant settings...
  7. Game Clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Clips: Usually, when i'm gaming and something weird or funny or so happens, i capture it with a 30 second clip from the xbox game bar and everything works, my mic, my mates on discord and the game gets captured, but as soon as i make a clip, where spotify is playing in the...
  8. clip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clip: hi pi want to ask something how save game clip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip/f4127832-f3c8-4ca1-aafb-496bb5400255
  9. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  10. XBox gamebar clips are too much data, is there a way to make the clips take less space? Or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XBox gamebar clips are too much data, is there a way to make the clips take less space? Or...: Hey, I play a lot of rocket league and sometimes when I hit something cool, I want to clip it. I can theoretically use gifyourgame, but the problem is, that gifyourgame delets custom textures. I have a custom texture for my flag as example. To use it, I have to equip the...