Windows 10: Gamebar failing. Does anyone know why it isn't working? I can see notifications at the bell...

Discus and support Gamebar failing. Does anyone know why it isn't working? I can see notifications at the bell... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reer11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frfjoa/gamebar_failing_does_anyone_know_why_it_isnt/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Reer11, Mar 29, 2020.

1. /u/Reer11 Win User

Gamebar failing. Does anyone know why it isn't working? I can see notifications at the bell...

/u/Reer11, Mar 29, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Gamebar failing. Does anyone know why it isn't working? I can see notifications at the bell...

Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Gamebar failing. Does anyone know why it isn't working? I can see notifications at the bell...

1. Gamebar failing. Does anyone know why it isn't working? I can see notifications at the bell... - Similar Threads - Gamebar failing Does

2. Does anyone know how to fix xbox gamebar not working on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix xbox gamebar not working on windows 11?: My gamebar used to work fine but now when i try to open it with windows key +g it does absolutely nothing. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling on multiple occasions along with going to gamebar settings and terminating, resetting, and repairing the app. Microsoft support...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix xbox gamebar not working on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix xbox gamebar not working on windows 11?: My gamebar used to work fine but now when i try to open it with windows key +g it does absolutely nothing. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling on multiple occasions along with going to gamebar settings and terminating, resetting, and repairing the app. Microsoft support...
  4. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  5. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  6. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

7. Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  8. Umm... does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Umm... does anyone know why?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wonderful_Artichoke8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uzl9vu/umm_does_anyone_know_why/
  9. Xbox gamebar not working. Anyone know why?

Xbox gamebar not working. Anyone know why?: Whenever I try to use it to record it keeps saying things like "can't record right now" submitted by /u/ExpensiveMirrorSex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lldkzr/xbox_gamebar_not_working_anyone_know_why/
  10. Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...

Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EmilyBlackNudesPLS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnfcya/why_does_it_do_that_i_know_for_a_fact_it_isnt_the/