Windows 10: Gamebar now has bad quality,before it was very good

Discus and support Gamebar now has bad quality,before it was very good in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I need help with the gamebar ...with some months later the gamebar was verry good recoring my games but since some days it start to record very bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cristyBotea, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Gamebar now has bad quality,before it was very good

Hi! I need help with the gamebar ...with some months later the gamebar was verry good recoring my games but since some days it start to record very bad ,a lot of pixels and noises ...can ssomeone help me ??

:)

cristyBotea, Mar 19, 2021

2. Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      Gamebar now has bad quality,before it was very good 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Gamebar now has bad quality,before it was very good

Windows 10 GameBar Michrophone quality (When Recording)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the efforts you have taken in trying to resolve this issue. We understand that you are experiencing bad audio quality while recording games with Game Bar.

Let us try the methods mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Changing Audio quality for Game Bar

We can try changing the Audio quality used by Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Gaming, and click on
      Captures
      on the left pane.
    3. Under Recorded audio, click on the drop down for
      Audio quality and select the highest quality available.

Method 2: Changing sample rate for Microphone

We can try changing the sample rate for Microphone and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mmsys.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Now, click on Recording tab and double click on the
      Microphone that you are using.
    4. Go to Advanced tab, and select the highest
      Sample rate available from the drop-down under Default Format.
    5. Click on OK.

Method 3: Disable Stereo Mix

You might also want to disable Stereo Mix and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mmsys.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Now, click on Recording tab.
    4. Right click on Stereo Mix and select
      Disable.
    5. Click on OK.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Gamebar now has bad quality,before it was very good

1. Gamebar now has bad quality,before it was very good - Similar Threads - Gamebar has bad

2. Gamebar Mic Quality Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar Mic Quality Issues: Whenever I use the gamebar on my PC to join a party chat with my friends on Xbox I am told the mic quality has a ton of feedback in combination with sounding like being underwater. I tested the mic on discord and some recording software and the mic sounded perfectly normal...
  3. Gamebar Mic Quality Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamebar Mic Quality Issues: Whenever I use the gamebar on my PC to join a party chat with my friends on Xbox I am told the mic quality has a ton of feedback in combination with sounding like being underwater. I tested the mic on discord and some recording software and the mic sounded perfectly normal...
  4. Gamebar Mic Quality Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox gamebar/game dvr on windows 10 has bad microphone quality. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox gamebar/game dvr on windows 10 has bad microphone quality. How can I fix it?: I've been using the xbox game bar app to record some games lately. However, when I do that, my audio quality becomes fuzzy, unclear and awful. I have tried various "solutions" to this problem already, including going to the recording settings for audio, turning up my...
  6. Very bad sound quality, unusable.

Very bad sound quality, unusable.: Whenever I have anything plugged in The sound's going not from the speaker the sound quality is so low, i cant play games, talk with my friends, or do anything else. This seemed to happen for no reason. I tested it with multiple headsets, changed multiple settings, and the...
  7. Bad Quality Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Quality Font: Lately I have been having low quality font and I am not sure what is causing this. I have tried playing around with cleartype (which is enabled) but with little effect. I don't really want to format to resolve this issue. [img] 164068
  8. My display quality is very bad, probably 720p or worse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My display quality is very bad, probably 720p or worse: I have a relatively old pc and a brand new Alienware monitor but my display is bad and i was wondering if the problem is my graphics card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-quality-is-very-bad-probably-720p-or/a077b3ac-684f-42b2-9475-bf3199eebcd1
  9. Spatial sounds has a badly quality

Spatial sounds has a badly quality: Recently I update my windows with the latest update, after the long wait I opened a few games to be entertained, for my surprise all this games sound quality was awful, after a long research trough my drivers and sound settings I opted for disable my Spatial sound (Windows...
  10. Bad microphone quality

Bad microphone quality: Hello, I've just updated to the latest version of windows (1903) and now my microphone is sounding really bad. It was crystal clear before I updated and I don't know what I can do to fix this. Help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to increase xbox game bar quality feom registry

2. windows game recorder bad wuality

3. Xbox game bar what should the recording quality be