Windows 10: Gamebar

Discus and support Gamebar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When recording using gamebar, I get the little bar on the top right side of my screen that allows me to stop the recording or turn on my mic. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UnknownDenial, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Gamebar

When recording using gamebar, I get the little bar on the top right side of my screen that allows me to stop the recording or turn on my mic. Is there any way to move this, or make it invisible altogether?

:)

UnknownDenial, Apr 12, 2020

2. Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      Gamebar 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Gamebar

Gamebar process problem

This **** runs in the background even if you uninstall Xbox app and have everything turned off it's a consistent pain in the ass that I have to kill the process every time I'm gaming because it eats my framerate when I've never used it or want to use it.

DavidSischo, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Gamebar

1. Gamebar - Similar Threads - Gamebar

2. who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.: your a idiot.. i am sorry but this peice of garbage has deleted more video than it has recorded.fact i need to be able to alt-tab and record the desktop.so now the ROG ally for example uses the gamebar for recording...so now i need to learn and use OBS to record everything...
  3. who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.: your a idiot.. i am sorry but this peice of garbage has deleted more video than it has recorded.fact i need to be able to alt-tab and record the desktop.so now the ROG ally for example uses the gamebar for recording...so now i need to learn and use OBS to record everything...
  4. Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...: I reset my windows 11 laptop yesterday but after that windows apps such as Microsoft Store, Xbox App, Xbox Gamebar have not been functioning properly same with some of the hp software apps.For example: I try to open Microsoft Store, it opens after few seconds but then keeps...
  5. Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...

Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...: I reset my windows 11 laptop yesterday but after that windows apps such as Microsoft Store, Xbox App, Xbox Gamebar have not been functioning properly same with some of the hp software apps.For example: I try to open Microsoft Store, it opens after few seconds but then keeps...
  6. How to manage WindowsApps startup behavior? Apps WhatsApp, GameBar, YourPhone, etc start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to manage WindowsApps startup behavior? Apps WhatsApp, GameBar, YourPhone, etc start...: I have a problem with disabling WindowsApps C:\Program Files\WindowsApps from startup. I am OK with the apps running in the background after I explicitly execute them. For example, WhatsApp is running in the background on my Windows 11 system after system bootup despite it is...
  7. How to manage WindowsApps startup behavior? Apps WhatsApp, GameBar, YourPhone, etc start...

How to manage WindowsApps startup behavior? Apps WhatsApp, GameBar, YourPhone, etc start...: I have a problem with disabling WindowsApps C:\Program Files\WindowsApps from startup. I am OK with the apps running in the background after I explicitly execute them. For example, WhatsApp is running in the background on my Windows 11 system after system bootup despite it is...
  8. How do I damage Xbox gamebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I damage Xbox gamebar: As with any other corporation, I will not be told what I can or cannot do with MY COMPUTER. Programs which are "permanently" installed are typically very fragile and can be easily damaged using command-line functions, at which point the operating system forces a repair or...
  9. How do I damage Xbox gamebar

How do I damage Xbox gamebar: As with any other corporation, I will not be told what I can or cannot do with MY COMPUTER. Programs which are "permanently" installed are typically very fragile and can be easily damaged using command-line functions, at which point the operating system forces a repair or...
  10. Mouse forces itself to the top left corner of my monitor after exitting gamebar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse forces itself to the top left corner of my monitor after exitting gamebar: Heyo, need some help here, my mouse gets really finicky when I close gamebar now it only started happening just today. When I open gamebar, sometimes my mouse just jumps to the top left corner of my 2nd monitor my left most monitor, but I still have control over it. however,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Gamebar.it

2. how to get gamebar on my windows