Windows 10: GameDVR keeps switching off.

Discus and support GameDVR keeps switching off. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've been looking for the past day or so, and tried literally every solution under the sun, registry editing (CurrentVersion/GameDVR, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InfinityDerp_, Oct 29, 2019.

1. GameDVR keeps switching off.

Hi, I've been looking for the past day or so, and tried literally every solution under the sun, registry editing (CurrentVersion/GameDVR, and the GameConfigStore), I've tried fixing and resetting the xbox app, the gamebar app, and the xbox companion, I've deleted and reinstalled all of those too, and it just won't work. Whenever I edit values in the registry, they reset to 0 whenever I reboot my machine, and the same with the little flip switch in the Settings menu, whenever I close it, it just flips back to being off. I'm at my wits end here lol. Please send help.

submitted by /u/InfinityDerp_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/InfinityDerp_, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Jjoogood Win User

GameDVR Listing Problems (Windows 10)

When I record a video on the GameDVR application, the footage does not appear in the GameDVR listings though it appears in the location that I set it to. This means that I can not trim or upload the video within the app.

I have tried:

- Restarting computer.

- Deleting everything inside folder.

- Recording another video.

Thanks!

Jjoogood, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Unable to record with GameDVR

Hi Angellus,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As the issue is related to XBOX I would suggest you to refer the link below to post your query there and they will be happy to assist you.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

If you have any other queries related to windows 10 feel free to post we will be happy to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 29, 2019
  4. GameDVR keeps switching off.

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

GameDVR keeps switching off.

1. GameDVR keeps switching off. - Similar Threads - GameDVR keeps switching

2. Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.: Switching off PC, using Shut down from the menu, but light keep on in some part, even overnight.This light keeps on even when unplug the PC from the mains. I wonder if this have any bad effect on the PC.Please let me know the reason for that problem and how to solve it?Thank...
  3. Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.: Switching off PC, using Shut down from the menu, but light keep on in some part, even overnight.This light keeps on even when unplug the PC from the mains. I wonder if this have any bad effect on the PC.Please let me know the reason for that problem and how to solve it?Thank...
  4. Switching off PC, but light keep on in some part.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't enable GameDVR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enable GameDVR: [ATTACH] I'm unable to enable GameDVR or bring it up with the Win+G hotkey, and found this guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/64abp3/cant_enable_game_bar/ but when looking at the regedit section, I can't seem to get the settings to stick for some...
  6. ON/OFF SWITCHES

in Windows 10 Customization
    ON/OFF SWITCHES: When making settings, there are often "switches" in an oval shaped box. For example: - Automatically download updates is showing a clear background; the switch is in the L.H. side of the oval, and there is an 'off' at the side of the oval. Am I correct in assuming that this...
  7. BITS keep switching off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BITS keep switching off: Hello. I have Windows 10 Home. Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.207). PROBLEM: Background Intelligence Transfer Service (BITS), keeps switching off. I can manually switch on to automatic, apply and OK...and then after a minute or so it simply reverts to switching off. I had...
  8. GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_bee37

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_bee37: Windows 10 Pro Ver 1803 Build 17134.165 I have a Windows 10 service that is constantly taking up more and more RAM. C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k BcastDVRUserService -s BcastDVRUserService HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BcastDVRUserService_8a532 It says the...
  9. GameDVR not recording audio

GameDVR not recording audio: Windows 10's GameDVR looks very promising, and other than this issue I've been having, works really well. For some reason, it is not recording any audio at all. I'd like to to record both in-game audio as well as my microphone, but it only records the video. I have audio...
  10. Cortana wont work switch keeps going to off

Cortana wont work switch keeps going to off: Just upgraded my Win 8.1 pro EN-GB using media tool and I cant search or get cortana to work. It worked fine in the Insider Preview. Anyone got any ideas ? Going to check regional settings now but I dont thing its that. Tim 10485

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game bar keeps switching off