Windows 10: GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS

Discus and support GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've read through all similar posts and tried all the solutions, such as disabling the firewall, reinstalling, checking for updates, etc.When I launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aleanjir, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Aleanjir Win User

GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS

I've read through all similar posts and tried all the solutions, such as disabling the firewall, reinstalling, checking for updates, etc.When I launch PSO2, GameGuard pops up in the corner and fails to connect. If I click retry it just fails again. NO ERROR CODE. Then I close it and it pops up the GameGuard FAQ which is not helpful at all.What else can I do? Is there a way to copy and paste a folder of a working game guard? If I delete it from the App files it just keeps redownloading this broken one that can't connect even with the firewall fully disabled.

:)

Aleanjir, Jun 11, 2021

2. Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is up gradation from Windows 7 to 10.The problem of `NG Studio not working' still persists despite the steps undertaken as suggested by you.Now what to do?

AmitavaSengupta, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Gameguard error 380

Hi Tan Cia Lim!

Don't worry bro! I got you covered GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS :D ... Just follow steps given below:-

IMPORTANT:- IF YOUR GAME ALLOWS PLAYING WITHOUT GAMEGUARD JUST DISABLE IT; ALL WILL BE FINE! IF IT NOT WORK TRY BELOW STEPS GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS :)

Double-check your Internet connection cables. Error 380 occurs when your GameGuard software is unable to download updates. If a network cable is unplugged, you cannot get online, and the error will persist.

Click the “Start” button.

Click “Control Panel.”

Click “System and Security.”

Click on “Windows Firewall” to open your Firewall. According to Microsoft, your computer's Firewall scans incoming Internet data for potential threats. If a possible threat is found, the program is blocked from connecting the Internet.
    Unfortunately, this security measure can sometimes mistakenly block nonthreatening programs, like GameGuard, causing Error 380 to appear.

Click “Turn Windows Firewall on or off.” This button is sometimes hard to spot, because it is tucked away on the far left-hand side of the screen.

Click to select “Turn off Windows Firewall” under both the public and private network headings.

Click “OK.”

Start GameGuard. The Firewall will no longer block GameGuard, and the program should update and run without an Error 380 message. Once GameGuard has updated, you can return to the Windows Firewall menu and turn the Firewall back
    on for better online protection. With GameGuard properly updated, Error 380 will not reoccur unless GameGuard releases a new patch that requires further updating. If a new patch is released for download, repeat these steps to update and remove Error 380 again.

If this was helpful please click on "YES it solved my problem", it really motivates me towards helping more and more...
    Have further question or doubts? Please feel free to ask! Waiting for your reply! GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS :D

Saket Pandey, Jun 11, 2021
  4. GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS

Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is Pinacle Studio 18,windows 10 upgraded from windows 7.after completing of almost 39% of rendering to external drive NG Studio suddenly stops working(same thing happened for several times).The problem persist despite steps undertaken as suggested
    by you

AmitavaSengupta, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS

1. GameGuard Problem with PSO2-NGS - Similar Threads - GameGuard Problem PSO2

2. Cannot DL PSO2: NG on windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot DL PSO2: NG on windows store: I previously had Phantasy Star Online 2 installed through the Windows Store when it came out, but I just installed the new version, New Genesis, through Steam, as that is my only game library. Steam wasn't available at first for this game. I left the computer to dl it through...
  3. PSO2 NGS CBT Download/Install Not Working

PSO2 NGS CBT Download/Install Not Working: I have the Microsoft version of PSO2 installed on my device, and I can launch the game and play; all good there.After joining the CBT for New Genesis, I accessed the Microsoft Store download page for the game via the Xbox Insider Hub. Unfortunately, after many re-install...
  4. Install button does nothing ONLY for PSO2 NGS CBT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install button does nothing ONLY for PSO2 NGS CBT: Geetings. I jumped through a TON of hoops just to get the Xbox Insider app working and I've finally completely fixed all but one issue I am now having with Windows apps: The Windows Store will not let me install the Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis Closed Beta test. At the...
  5. PSO2 AC

PSO2 AC: So I recently linked my PSO2 Microsoft account to my Steam account. But my question is if I purchase AC from the Microsoft Store will I still receive the AC or do I have to forcefully buy AC to trough Steam?...
  6. Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard: Hello, I need help with gameguard and win problem. Windows stop working then the program starts. I updated all computer drivers but the problem ramains the same. The program sends from here : https://gameguard.ac/. Program working with steam. Computer model: AORUS X5V6...
  7. Windows 10 bleu sreen broblem with starting gameguard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 bleu sreen broblem with starting gameguard: Hello, I need help with gameguard and win problem. Windows stop working then the program starts. I updated all computer drivers but the problem ramains the same. The program sends from here : https://gameguard.ac/. Program working with steam. Computer model: AORUS X5V6...
  8. PSO2 AC

PSO2 AC: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. iEj+nGRo9UCExfRE.21 2020/06/24 - 12:26:18 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pso2-ac/87443217-3090-456b-ade7-bf46408bc107
  9. PSO2 problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PSO2 problems: Someone please help me, my problem is not with installing the app, its after that. I downloaded the game fine and it updates fine but after I press start game, it starts authenticating at the top left and after that nothing happens at all. I tried everything I could think,...
  10. Unable to install PSO2 in my D Drive

Unable to install PSO2 in my D Drive: I've used MS Store to install games before and most of the time, I install them in my D Drive after changing the default location for new apps in System->Storage. However, anytime I try to install Phantasy Star Online 2, I get a pop-up asking to select a compatible drive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ngs nprotect