Windows 10: Gamehub DVR clips freezing

Discus and support Gamehub DVR clips freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to capture a clip from CS: GO earlier today, it allowed me to capture, but when I later reviewed my clips, and it was just frozen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TronosWasHere, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Gamehub DVR clips freezing

Hello, I was trying to capture a clip from CS: GO earlier today, it allowed me to capture, but when I later reviewed my clips, and it was just frozen but with the audio. My capture worked fine for the past year, but for some reason this month, it started being a pain.

What I have done:
    Check for windows update Already in the latest

Check for my nvidia drivers updated and up to date

Restart my laptop

What is the model of my laptop:

Acer Aspire A515-52G

Thank you
    Tronos

:)

TronosWasHere, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing

Hi Kamden,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know the make and the model of the computer?
    2. Was there any major update on your system, before which you weren't facing this issue?
    3. What version of Windows are you using?

You can also press the Windows logo key +
    R, type winver
    in theOpenbox, and then select
    OK to find out which version of Windows your device is running.

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Check the Hardware requirements for Game DVR on Windows 10.

To record and play game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10, your PC’s video card must support one of these encoders:

• Intel Quick Sync H.264
    • NVidia NVENC
    • AMD VCE
    I suggest you to refer this article to check the
    Hardware requirements for Game DVR on Windows

Method 2: Check for updates.

Make sure you have the latest updates on your Windows 10 PC. Press the
    Startbutton, then choose
    Settings. Go to Update & security, then select
    Check for updates.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall Graphic drivers.

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type
      Device Manager, and then select Device Manager from the list of results.
    2. Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list
    3. Then tap and hold or right-click the device and select
      Uninstall > OK.
    4. After the driver uninstalls, tap and hold or right-click the name of your PC (found at the top of the device list) and select
      Scan for hardware changes. This reinstalls the device driver.
    5. To see if this fixed the problem, tap and hold or right-click the name of the device again. Select properties, on the General tab under Device status, you should see the message “This device is working properly.”
      If you don’t see this message, see the device documentation or contact the manufacturer.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    xbox game dvr clip recording

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

Xbox Support

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Xbox Support

If the issue still persist I suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum for better assistance.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/default.aspx

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Gamehub DVR clips freezing

Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

I had the same issue. I couldn't record clips with game DVR because of this error "your pc can't record clips". I followed these steps and the game DVR worked for me and now i can record games. Follow these steps and let

me know if this works for you too.

.)Hold windows button and then press R to open RUN.

.)Type regedit.

.)Go to HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE/ SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/ Control

.)Change the entry PortableOperatingSystem from 1 to 0.

.)Now got to view tab in regedit and click refresh.

.)Open task manager and kill broadcast DVR server.

.) thats it.

AndrewNail, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Gamehub DVR clips freezing

1. Gamehub DVR clips freezing - Similar Threads - Gamehub DVR clips

2. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.": i have intel hd 3000 earlier it was working after update it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr-problem-sorry-this-pc-doesnt-meet-the/dfb58fe1-873b-4bc5-83c4-c6901a4aecbf
  3. Game capture (DVR) clips are pitch black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game capture (DVR) clips are pitch black: When I use the shortcut to record the last 30 secs, more often than not, the recording is pitch black with sound. It is not an issue with the app I'm using to playback my recording because the file itself also looks completely black, and the file size is incredibly low (2 MB)...
  4. Game DVR bugged all my clips?

Game DVR bugged all my clips?: Ok so this happened like a week ago my all my clips cant be opened anymore it says its unsupported and it wont play it back. So I tried making some more clips after that and they wont open either so im like wtf is going on. Then I download VLC and bam I can see my clips again...
  5. Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR problem: "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.": Making a new thread, based on the old one that has been closed. I have the same issue. Hardware: * Windows 10 Home v2004 * 8 GB RAM * Intel i5-7200 @ 3 GHz * GeForce GT 1030 I know my card is not the best in the world, but I would certainly think that my PC meets...
  6. Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...

Anyone knows why when I record the clip of a game with Game DVR (or Game bar, as it is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMikhai [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e91tcl/anyone_knows_why_when_i_record_the_clip_of_a_game/
  7. Can a computer freezing affect a DVR?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can a computer freezing affect a DVR?: One time my desktop froze and I had to turn it off. The sound from the DVR in the next room also went off. If the Internet had gone out, that would explain that, but the desktop just plain wasn't working until it was turned back on. The only possible explanation is that the...
  8. DVR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DVR: my iwatch DVR camera wont connect and displays error cant connect,i don't know what to do .thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvr/ac104892-f260-400a-907a-1d0349188184
  9. My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Game DVR Clips Are Freezing: yesterday I saved a 5min clip to dvr with the game bar on my laptop. when i went to re watch the video it was frozen and wouldn't unfreeze. ive tried opening with other apps like "photos" and "media maker" and that hasn't worked either. any help on unfreezing them would be...
  10. Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game: Installed the full ISO version of 10 Pro, activated, updated, all drivers, etc... Game DVR works and records the clips and shares them for Minecraft Win10 Beta. Loaded up Rust and can take screenshots, but will not record. Screenshot can not be shared, says its not a...