Windows 10: Gameloft games dont work

Discus and support Gameloft games dont work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I get a Gameloft game, and start to play it says I need a app called track and I go to the Microsoft store it says there is no app called track.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NaDe[TheLoneghost], Mar 27, 2019.

1. Gameloft games dont work

When I get a Gameloft game, and start to play it says I need a app called track and I go to the Microsoft store it says there is no app called track. This keeps happening and I have to restart the game what do I do.

:)

NaDe[TheLoneghost], Mar 27, 2019

2. gameloft games not working on windows 10

gameloft games not working on windows 10

michaelventer, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Gameloft games

Most gameloft games that i download will not open, they launch then after the gameloft logo shows for about 30 seconds or so, then it simply shuts down to desktop, no errors or any messages at all. I have 1 or 2 that run ok, but almost all others do this,
    even after updating drivers and uninstalling, re-installing games

Trollsnot 1, Mar 27, 2019
  4. GaryYQ Win User

Gameloft games dont work

Gameloft games closing

Why do all my Gameloft games close in the middle of playing them. It is usually the same point in each game. Like for World At Arms when I begin a fight it will close before the start of it sometimes. Other Gameloft games close like this also.

GaryYQ, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Gameloft games dont work

1. Gameloft games dont work - Similar Threads - Gameloft games dont

2. Games dont work after LAN why and how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games dont work after LAN why and how to fix?: Hey,so i am a small Gamer who worked with wlan connection without cabel now my dad and i put a cable from the router into my PC, after that everything worked perfectly PC is connected but when i try to play games online shooter, leaugue of legends etc. it tells me the game...
  3. Games dont work after LAN why and how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games dont work after LAN why and how to fix?: Hey,so i am a small Gamer who worked with wlan connection without cabel now my dad and i put a cable from the router into my PC, after that everything worked perfectly PC is connected but when i try to play games online shooter, leaugue of legends etc. it tells me the game...
  4. wifi dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi dont work: my wifi Don’t work when i pressed FN+F2 nothing happened my adapter is in the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-dont-work/ca6d96e4-b7ca-4644-b152-64199813c010
  5. some games dont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some games dont launch: hi so some of my games dont launch on windows 11 for me like call of duty bo3 and sometimes through xbox app games get deleted by it self if anyone could help i would be pleased...
  6. some games dont launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some games dont launch: hi so some of my games dont launch on windows 11 for me like call of duty bo3 and sometimes through xbox app games get deleted by it self if anyone could help i would be pleased...
  7. bluetooth dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth dont work: my blue tooth dont work lenovo thinkpad edge Device name DESKTOP-K673IS4 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5 CPU M 560 @ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz Installed RAM 6.00 GB 5.80 GB usable Device ID C93ADF22-5F61-4F37-BB24-E05825842DCE Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA497 System type 64-bit operating...
  8. Certain games dont work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain games dont work?: This is very strange, i have a few games like CSGO, Garry's mod, SWTOR, etc, that wont work. When i open them, its only a black screen with a blue circle spinning cursor or the same thing but with a transparent window but when i restart my computer, the games work. So if they...
  9. games and few other programs dont work after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    games and few other programs dont work after upgrade: i upgraded to windows 10 from 7 install went smooth but once it was done some of my games will no longer launch. i tried everything i could think of updated drivers but no help. for now i reverted back to windows 7 which to me is a better OS anyways but since support is...
  10. Gameloft - Modern Combat Versus

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gameloft - Modern Combat Versus: I have recently installed a new update for the above mentioned game on gameloft and now I can't load the game. It shows that it is trying to connect to the server and that's it... My windows 10 installations are up to date, ran troubleshooting but it suggests resetting the...