Windows 10: Gameloop lag

Discus and support Gameloop lag in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I have a powerful pc with windows 10 64 but the the fps lag go to 10 fps and here is my pc. Processor: Intel Core i9-9920X (12-Core) 3.50 GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hatemali3, Dec 3, 2019.

1. hatemali3 Win User

Gameloop lag

Hello I have a powerful pc with windows 10 64 but the the fps lag go to 10 fps and here is my pc.

Processor: Intel Core i9-9920X (12-Core) 3.50 GHz

Motherboard: MSI X299 RAIDER (Intel X299 Chipset) (Up to 3x PCI-E Devices)

System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Digital Storm Performance Series

Power Supply: 850W Corsair RM850x (Fully Modular)

Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (500GB Samsung 970 EVO) (NVM Express)

Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (2TB Seagate / Toshiba / Hitachi)

Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB (VR Ready)

Extreme Cooling: H20: HydroLux PRO: Exotic Custom Cooling System (1x Graphics Card + CPU)

HydroLux Tubing Style: Flexible Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)

HydroLux Fluid Color: Red Fluid + Clear Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)

Cable Management: Exotic Cable Management - Red - (Cable Combs with Custom Color Sleeved Extension Cables)

Chassis Fans: Corsair LL Series (RGB Fans) (Software Controlled Effects)

Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)

CPU Boost: Stage 1: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.5GHz via Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit Edition)

(Built-in to Windows 10)

:)

hatemali3, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 3, 2019
  3. gameloop loding problem, how to solv

gameloop loding problem, how to solv

mustafizsk, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Gameloop lag

One key has severe input lag but every other key is fine

The thing suggested by @lx07was yet another step of trouble shoot you need to perform to role out the hardware fail possibility than rather a topic for debate .
    I honestly did not suggest it just because its level of technicality is a bit high and I am not quite sure about your level .
    Yet however if you can do that step I can't see why not .
    And yet even if you still manage to get lag you are down to the route I just discussed in my previous post , nothing more to do .

P.S I am not even sure what you mean that the button performs well if you change layout , the aussie & u.s layouts do not even acknowledge that button and most probably assigns a different function / key to which hints the conclusion of your test might be slightly biased

nIGHTmAYOR, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Gameloop lag

1. Gameloop lag - Similar Threads - Gameloop lag

2. Disney+ lagging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disney+ lagging: Can anyone tell me where there is intermittent pausing/lagging every few seconds using Disney+? I know it's not my computer. I have a gaming computer. Does anyone else have problems or had problems and you fixed it? 146321
  3. Disney+ lagging

in Windows 10 Support
    Disney+ lagging: Can anyone tell me where there is intermittent pausing/lagging every few seconds using Disney+? I know it's not my computer. I have a gaming computer. Does anyone else have problems or had problems and you fixed it? 146321
  4. Clean installed system is choppy and lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean installed system is choppy and lagging: I did a clean install of Win10 and now the system is lagging and stuttering like hell. The simplest of tasks, like playing music on Spotify and browsing reddit on Firefox causes massive lag-spikes, music starts stuttering, every software running stops responding. Tried to...
  5. Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games

Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games: Hello, I have the following problem. For about 3 weeks now my mouse has been lagging sometimes while playing video games. While this happens, there are also some beeping noises like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuolB3uESyA Somehow when browsing or doing...
  6. Windows ten home 1909 update kb4517245 after install Stuttering lagging freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ten home 1909 update kb4517245 after install Stuttering lagging freezing: Problems Problem Windows slow down and freezes legs then jumps back to work. In the boot up the system take longer to boot then past windows ten systems The circle in the boot screens stutters and sometime freeze's then speed up. When windows ten home 1909 is loaded to...
  7. Computer Lag after RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Lag after RAM Upgrade: Hi. I recently upgraded my ram from 2gb to 5gb and suddenly windows, games and programs lag. They are the same clockspeed and same brand and my motherboard supports it. Pls tell me if there is a fix. My Specs are: Packard Bell imedia S1800 PC Ram: 5.0 GB (4.86 Usable)...
  8. Window lag

Window lag: Hello, I am using Sony Vaio with memory of 4gb. After a few of upgrade on my windows. My windows getting lag and extremely slower. Now i can't even open up any windows folder and even the setting. Can i ask why and how to solve this matter? Thank you...
  9. Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams

Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams: Hi! Watching youtube and other stuff is not pleasing for my ears anymore, audio lags and stutters, no matter what audio source I am using. Here is a screenshot from latency mon: https://imgur.com/a/KmxGuNt Cpu does not throttle and bios in on the latest version Hope...
  10. New Lenovo Laptop lags

New Lenovo Laptop lags: Hi everyone, My new laptop (lenovo l340-15irh, intel i5-9300h, 8gb ram, 256gb m2 nvme, gtx 1650) lags a lot. For example, when i open chrome, it takes almost a second and meanwhile mouse poonter gets stuck, same when i open the notification centre, or any other app, or even...