Windows 10: Gameloop lag

Discus and support Gameloop lag in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I have a powerful pc with windows 10 64 but the the fps lag go to 10 fps and here is my pc. Processor: Intel Core i9-9920X (12-Core) 3.50 GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hatemali3, Dec 3, 2019.

1. hatemali3 Win User

Gameloop lag

Hello I have a powerful pc with windows 10 64 but the the fps lag go to 10 fps and here is my pc.

Processor: Intel Core i9-9920X (12-Core) 3.50 GHz

Motherboard: MSI X299 RAIDER (Intel X299 Chipset) (Up to 3x PCI-E Devices)

System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Digital Storm Performance Series

Power Supply: 850W Corsair RM850x (Fully Modular)

Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (500GB Samsung 970 EVO) (NVM Express)

Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (2TB Seagate / Toshiba / Hitachi)

Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB (VR Ready)

Extreme Cooling: H20: HydroLux PRO: Exotic Custom Cooling System (1x Graphics Card + CPU)

HydroLux Tubing Style: Flexible Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)

HydroLux Fluid Color: Red Fluid + Clear Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)

Cable Management: Exotic Cable Management - Red - (Cable Combs with Custom Color Sleeved Extension Cables)

Chassis Fans: Corsair LL Series (RGB Fans) (Software Controlled Effects)

Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced LED Lighting System (Multiple RGB Color Modes)

CPU Boost: Stage 1: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.5GHz via Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit Edition)

(Built-in to Windows 10)

:)

hatemali3, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 3, 2019
  3. gameloop loding problem, how to solv

gameloop loding problem, how to solv

mustafizsk, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Gameloop lag

One key has severe input lag but every other key is fine

The thing suggested by @lx07was yet another step of trouble shoot you need to perform to role out the hardware fail possibility than rather a topic for debate .
    I honestly did not suggest it just because its level of technicality is a bit high and I am not quite sure about your level .
    Yet however if you can do that step I can't see why not .
    And yet even if you still manage to get lag you are down to the route I just discussed in my previous post , nothing more to do .

P.S I am not even sure what you mean that the button performs well if you change layout , the aussie & u.s layouts do not even acknowledge that button and most probably assigns a different function / key to which hints the conclusion of your test might be slightly biased

nIGHTmAYOR, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Gameloop lag

1. Gameloop lag - Similar Threads - Gameloop lag

2. bro is gameloop safe in 2024 i just downloaded it and nothing happens tbh... how about you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bro is gameloop safe in 2024 i just downloaded it and nothing happens tbh... how about you...: ive been using gameloop since 2022 then now i was trying to install gameloop for my new pc then i came a cross a video claiming that they have virus something at first i didnt belive it but it got me curious is gamelopp not safe the whole time?...
  3. bro is gameloop safe in 2024 i just downloaded it and nothing happens tbh... how about you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bro is gameloop safe in 2024 i just downloaded it and nothing happens tbh... how about you...: ive been using gameloop since 2022 then now i was trying to install gameloop for my new pc then i came a cross a video claiming that they have virus something at first i didnt belive it but it got me curious is gamelopp not safe the whole time?...
  4. My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...: Hello, Every time if i run gameloop and play games like cod it makes me lag and i can't play some games and i am worried about the lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-become-fast-when-i-quit-gameloop-and-my-pc/015e4c83-5c0e-4c6f-a2ca-ef6d622a5e46
  5. My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...

My pc become fast when i quit gameloop and my pc become slow when i run a game with...: Hello, Every time if i run gameloop and play games like cod it makes me lag and i can't play some games and i am worried about the lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-become-fast-when-i-quit-gameloop-and-my-pc/015e4c83-5c0e-4c6f-a2ca-ef6d622a5e46
  6. Is it safe to download GameLoop on Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to download GameLoop on Windows 10 ?: I'm not sure about installing GameLoop, because I've seen people talk bad about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-download-gameloop-on-windows-10/661dfdb7-6315-4706-82c6-094a2d314032
  7. Is it safe to download GameLoop on Windows 10 ?

Is it safe to download GameLoop on Windows 10 ?: I'm not sure about installing GameLoop, because I've seen people talk bad about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-download-gameloop-on-windows-10/661dfdb7-6315-4706-82c6-094a2d314032
  8. Problem with gameloop and some .exe running in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with gameloop and some .exe running in background: I just uninstalled gameloop from the control panel but after I restarted my laptop I saw its icon was still there in the taskbar and its running so I right-clicked it and quit but this problem persist, I also have some other problem like in the task manager I see various .exe...
  9. Problem with gameloop and some .exe running in background

Problem with gameloop and some .exe running in background: I just uninstalled gameloop from the control panel but after I restarted my laptop I saw its icon was still there in the taskbar and its running so I right-clicked it and quit but this problem persist, I also have some other problem like in the task manager I see various .exe...
  10. Problem with gameloop and some .exe running in background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security