Windows 10: Gamemode on 2004 with HAGS On?

Discus and support Gamemode on 2004 with HAGS On? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Should I use Windows 10 Gamemode with HAGS enabled? submitted by /u/UnknownGuyiii [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UnknownGuyiii, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Gamemode on 2004 with HAGS On?

/u/UnknownGuyiii, Jul 13, 2020

2. Disabled GameBar, GameMode, GameDVR in every way possible and yet ...

Hi, can you please explain how to do Step 2?

I am seeing this, I'm not sure how to get past it. I am the only user and owner of the PC.

Gamemode on 2004 with HAGS On? [​IMG]

Gamemode on 2004 with HAGS On? 2u6n40i.jpg

futurefields, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Change of message on Windows Update as regards 2004

I would suggest reading the list of Known Issues.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...indows-10-2004

I was able to force install it in early June, and I tested it for a couple days before rolling back to 1909.

Microsoft apparently has now decided to block force installs.

OldNavyGuy, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Gamemode on 2004 with HAGS On?

Is there any way i can get Flight simulator 2004 to run under windows 10.

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are not able to play Flight Simulator 2004 in windows 10.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reinstall the Flight Simulator 2004 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the installation files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I also suggest you to refer the link on flight simulator 2004 won’t run in windows 10 replied by
    SteveLuxton on August 22 2015.

flight simulator 2004 wont run in windows 10

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Gamemode on 2004 with HAGS On?

1. Gamemode on 2004 with HAGS On? - Similar Threads - Gamemode 2004 HAGS

2. Windows 11 22/23H2 HAGS BROKEN AGAIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22/23H2 HAGS BROKEN AGAIN.: Good morning everyone, lately with the latest Nvidia drivers probably the oldest too some users with certain configurations are experiencing gaming problems regarding fps fluctuations especially when in the latter case VSYNC is used or if you have overlays in the background...
  3. Windows 11 22/23H2 HAGS BROKEN AGAIN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22/23H2 HAGS BROKEN AGAIN.: Good morning everyone, lately with the latest Nvidia drivers probably the oldest too some users with certain configurations are experiencing gaming problems regarding fps fluctuations especially when in the latter case VSYNC is used or if you have overlays in the background...
  4. OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable: Stream abruptly stops bitrate is 0 kb/s and OBS crashes Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabledi created ticket with OBS but according to them its a GPU vendor/ Microsoft issue https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues/8746 since I'm using a 40xx gpu , and...
  5. OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable: Stream abruptly stops bitrate is 0 kb/s and OBS crashes Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabledi created ticket with OBS but according to them its a GPU vendor/ Microsoft issue https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues/8746 since I'm using a 40xx gpu , and...
  6. Windows 2004 and 20h2 installed but running on 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 2004 and 20h2 installed but running on 2004: Still running on 19041.804 Windows 2004 despite have 20H2 apparently installed according the system update but cannot find on control panel the KB related to the 20H2 installation package . Windows update is trying to install something but I'm having the message : "Error...
  7. Video Stutter when gpu maxed out with HAGS Off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Stutter when gpu maxed out with HAGS Off: Hello, i remember some month ago, there was the opposite problem, when i had HAGS enabled any video on my second monitor while gaming ,and gpu reach 100% utilization , had frame skipping and lag... that was solved through nvidia driver, btw i had it always off until now, i...
  8. Update 2004 but also not 2004.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update 2004 but also not 2004.: So I had to redo my PC since I was intelligent enough to format the wrong drive when installing POP! Os, it installed 2004 right away, but, here is the thing, it is missing literally every Feature and change done in 2004, I obviously got the newest AMD driver, 20.5.1, No GPU...
  9. I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.: When I play Minecraft, I can't play on the servers/multiplayer place, it says go to to aka.ms/accountsettings. When I got there, I don't see anything and when I looked at the Xbox Ambassador's advice, It didn't work! Please help me play Minecraft multiplayer. Also, I didn't...
  10. Disabled GameBar, GameMode, GameDVR in every way possible and yet ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled GameBar, GameMode, GameDVR in every way possible and yet ...: I complete removed all AppX packages using a custom WIM image made with MSMG Toolkit and then further removed a lot of bloatware by editing State (AppX) Repository SQL Database, which made it possible to remove provisioned AppX's and the "hard-coded" ones MS does not want...