Windows 10: Gamepad driver error

Discus and support Gamepad driver error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ParsaKoolaji, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Gamepad driver error

I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

I've tried uninstalling and updating the driver but it didn't work.What should i do??????

***Modified driver from: Gamepad***

:)

ParsaKoolaji, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Pinkgm Win User

Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

Since the installation of the October 17 2017 upgrade I have an issue with my Logitech f710 driver. When I go to settings devices I see Logitech f710 gamepad listed however it says driver is unavailable. If I go to device manager under other devices I
    see Wireless gamepad f710 with a yellow triangle. I right click on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran scan for hardware issues, however nothing happens. I tried right clicking on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran update driver I received the message Windows could
    not find drivers for your device. I tried going to settings Windows update and receive the message your device is up to date. I tried uninstalling Logitech software then reinstalling the drivers and software directly from Logitech website. I tried rebooting
    my Asus ROG G750 laptop. Please help me with my next step as to how to get my gamepad working. please note before this upgrade I had absolutely no issues.

thanks in advance,

Glenn

Pinkgm, Jan 14, 2019
  3. How to download driver for atek gamepad?

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

If you are not able to find out Windows 10 driver for atek gamepad from the manufacture’s website I suggest to install in Compatibility Mode and check if it helps, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

If you are not able to find the driver file, then contact Atek support for further assistance with the same as the driver software is designed by the device manufacturer.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Gamepad driver error

windows 10 gamepad problem

Hi Malav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

After going through the following link I understand that your Gamepad is only compatible with Windows Vista or older versions. Therefore, it will not work in Windows 10.

http://www.enter-multimedia.com/gamepad_single_vibration.html

However, you may download the driver from the following link and run the driver using Windows 10 Compatibility troubleshooter.

http://www.enter-multimedia.com/support.html

Click on USB Gamepad, download the driver and then follow the steps below.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

You may also refer the link below for more help.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

(Steps for Windows 8.1 are also applicable for Windows 10 in the above link)

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Gamepad driver error

1. Gamepad driver error - Similar Threads - Gamepad driver error

2. Issues with gamepad drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with gamepad drivers: Hi! I bought a Genesis PV65 gamepad a few months ago and it was working well. It has 2 operative modes: d-input and x-input, and most games only register this gamepad if it's in x-input mode.However, today I discovered that one of the drivers needed for the gamepad to fully...
  3. Issues with gamepad drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with gamepad drivers: Hi! I bought a Genesis PV65 gamepad a few months ago and it was working well. It has 2 operative modes: d-input and x-input, and most games only register this gamepad if it's in x-input mode.However, today I discovered that one of the drivers needed for the gamepad to fully...
  4. Issues with gamepad drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Gamepad error

Gamepad error: Whenever i connect any gamepad to my laptop, the right analog is always showing that it has been moved [ATTACH] How do I fix this it doesnt happen on other laptops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepad-error/4942569f-bdf2-4db1-85e4-dced0f110192
  6. logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logitech f310 gamepad driver problem: Hi, I have a logitech f310 and now i am facing a problem after years due to bad connection maybe by my side. idk how to solve it and i did have asked for solution in logitech support but all they gave solution is by giving link to their gaming software of f310. My problem is...
  7. Gamepad driver issue ?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepad driver issue ?!: Hello, I've been playing with my old gamepad for years with no problem, but recently like a year ago. The right joystick camera started to get freezed up!! I thought the gamepad is going faulty and I have to buy a new one. I bought a new one from Amazon and also the...
  8. Gamepad

Gamepad: I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed. I've...
  9. Gamepad.

Gamepad.: Evining. I am having a problem with my gamepad. A few days ago it was working fine without problems and recently it stoped working. When i plug it in on my laptop my laptop doesnt even respond to show that im pluging in a device and the gamepad just vibrates untill i unplug...
  10. Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad

Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad: I have decided to pair my generic 12 buttons android gampad with windows for a player 2 usage on some games , and like always windows show some love by installing a 15 buttons gamepad generic driver for it , now this would have been nice if only the last 3 buttons were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trust gamepad driver error