Windows 10: gamepad not working in my modern combat esports

Discus and support gamepad not working in my modern combat esports in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; gamepad not working in my modern combat esports... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mohammed6, Dec 26, 2018.

1. mohammed6 Win User

gamepad not working in my modern combat esports

:)

mohammed6, Dec 26, 2018

2. i open my windows store and search "Modern Combat 5" the correct game is displayed but i click on the game nothing actually happens. i think it happens with free apps or games plzzz help

Try to open from the following link: Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

IT Guy Viki, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Modern combat 5 won't load and closes after seconds of showing the Game Loft trade mark.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific only to this game?

I Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the modern combat 5: Black out game and check if the issue persists.

If still you face the same issue, then I suggest you to contact the Modern Combat 5: Blackout support for further assistance with the issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/modern-combat-5-blackout/9wzdncrdh3d2

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 26, 2018
  4. gamepad not working in my modern combat esports

Modern Combat 5

How to close modern combat 5 in windows 10 in laptop?

SudeshPareek, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. gamepad not working in my modern combat esports - Similar Threads - gamepad working modern

2. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store: Hi dear MicrosoftI wounder why i`m unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store. I have uninstalled and redownload the game many times but when i`m trying to download it there`s no button to press like it used to be. How do i fix that problem so i can...
  3. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store: Hi dear MicrosoftI wounder why i`m unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store. I have uninstalled and redownload the game many times but when i`m trying to download it there`s no button to press like it used to be. How do i fix that problem so i can...
  4. Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: i cant connect to my modern combat account i also dont know how. i contacted gamloft for that but the keep dodging my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5/3337e622-e091-4041-8e1f-d9daf293ef51
  5. Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Combat 5: i cant connect to my modern combat account i also dont know how. i contacted gamloft for that but the keep dodging my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5/3337e622-e091-4041-8e1f-d9daf293ef51
  6. Modern Combat 5: Blackout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: Blackout: Hi MC5 has suddenly stopped working-get the Gameloft logo then program crashes / shuts down. Windows 10-fully up to date... MC5 latest level Cheers for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5-blackout/51aa2c8f-bc73-4dcc-8763-c4a4acc1a4b0
  7. Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS: I'm unable to install the Modern Combat 5 game from Microsoft Store. When I click on the Install button it shows starting download. After around 30 mins it shows Download Complete and post that nothing happens. I restart the laptop and try again it does the same thing. Any...
  8. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.: when I try to open the installed app I found this error, " Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". Even I can't install any new app from the store. How can I fix it?...
  9. Modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern combat 5: Hi I Love playing modern combat 5 .But after update it stopped working and crashes when i open it. but steam version works fine. Tell me what to do to resolve this i like mc5 wi dows version...
  10. modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modern combat 5: Hi just recently i tried using an xbox 360 controller but it worked really badly, the movements were way to slow. i must have fiddeld around with the settings and now when i am using a computer mouse the camera/screen is moving way to fast. thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my controller is not working on modern combat 5

2. game pads disabled modern combat 5

3. how to use a usb controller on modern combat 5 pc

4. gamepad option not visible on moderncombat 5 esports ,
  5. modern combat 5 cannot detect generic gamepad,
  6. modern combat 5 doesnt support my generic usb gamepad,
  7. gamepad driver for modern combat 5 pc