Windows 10: Gamepad not working on games

Discus and support Gamepad not working on games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why QHM7468-2V gamepad is not working, i have tested all the tests and it works properly on all test's, but in games it is not working, i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gokulkrishnan7, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Gamepad not working on games

Why QHM7468-2V gamepad is not working, i have tested all the tests and it works properly on all test's, but in games it is not working, i have troubleshooted and reinstalled the drivers and restarted the pc many times and it is still not working in games,please give me the solution.

:)

gokulkrishnan7, Dec 8, 2019

2. Compatible gamepads with Windows Store games

I noticed that some Windows Store games support gamepads, but when I connect my Logitech RumblePad 2, it is not detected by the game, it works correctly with desktop games though, is there specific gamepads that are compatible with Windows Store games,
    or should any gamepad work ?

Ilyes Kraïem, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Gamepad for lumia 730

I am using Lumia 730 from 2 months. I need a gamepad for asphalt 8, nova 3 like games. Suggest me some good gamepad.

ArghadipAdhikari, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Gamepad not working on games

Gamepad not working in Windows 10

Hello,

I suspect this might be a hardware issue, since your cousin’s gamepad works well on your PC and your gamepad is facing the same issue on your cousin’s PC. So I suggest you to contact the gamepad manufacturer for better assistance.

Arul_D, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Gamepad not working on games

1. Gamepad not working on games - Similar Threads - Gamepad working games

2. Launch game on PC with gamepad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Launch game on PC with gamepad: Hi, Reddit. I started using Windows few months ago and not pro in it. Most of my games (from steam/gog) I play with gamepad. I need to launch game with my mouse/keyboard and then sit back and play. But I have found this sweet thing when you press X button no your controller....
  3. USB Gamepad not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Gamepad not working in Windows 10: Hi I am using Redgear Smartline Gamepad for more than a year now and it has been working great with my Windows 10 laptop until recently. One day after plugging in the device, I received a notification that the USB device connected has not been recognized and may have...
  4. Gamepad driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamepad driver error: I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed. I've...
  5. Gamepad

Gamepad: I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed. I've...
  6. gamepad not working in my modern combat esports

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gamepad not working in my modern combat esports: gamepad not working in my modern combat esports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepad-not-working-in-my-modern-combat-esports/c0d9af73-ab33-436b-b97e-c8a54ff2d8ce
  7. Gamepad.

Gamepad.: Evining. I am having a problem with my gamepad. A few days ago it was working fine without problems and recently it stoped working. When i plug it in on my laptop my laptop doesnt even respond to show that im pluging in a device and the gamepad just vibrates untill i unplug...
  8. PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working

PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working: I bought a controller online and tried to play on pc, but the right analog stick and buttons aren't working. The left stick and D-pad is working though. I am trying to play with 2 controllers, the other one is game pad s Nintendo switch controller, please help!...
  9. GamePad problem

GamePad problem: Hi, i have one problem, that problem is: i install my Gamepad Vakoss GP-3925BK, about 1 week back and it was normally working, now we are on vacation and i install it into my NTB and nothing, he is not in the Gamepad setting nothing, he is setted as Trust mouse -_- and i...
  10. GamePad problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamePad problem: Hi, i have one problem, that problem is: i install my Gamepad Vakoss GP-3925BK, about 1 week back and it was normally working, now we are on vacation and i install it into my NTB and nothing, he is not in the Gamepad setting nothing, he is setted as Trust mouse -_- and i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepad not working in games