Windows 10: Gamepad not working on games

Discus and support Gamepad not working on games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why QHM7468-2V gamepad is not working, i have tested all the tests and it works properly on all test's, but in games it is not working, i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gokulkrishnan7, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Gamepad not working on games

Why QHM7468-2V gamepad is not working, i have tested all the tests and it works properly on all test's, but in games it is not working, i have troubleshooted and reinstalled the drivers and restarted the pc many times and it is still not working in games,please give me the solution.

:)

gokulkrishnan7, Dec 8, 2019

2. Compatible gamepads with Windows Store games

I noticed that some Windows Store games support gamepads, but when I connect my Logitech RumblePad 2, it is not detected by the game, it works correctly with desktop games though, is there specific gamepads that are compatible with Windows Store games,
    or should any gamepad work ?

Ilyes Kraïem, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Gamepad for lumia 730

I am using Lumia 730 from 2 months. I need a gamepad for asphalt 8, nova 3 like games. Suggest me some good gamepad.

ArghadipAdhikari, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Gamepad not working on games

Gamepad not working in Windows 10

Hello,

I suspect this might be a hardware issue, since your cousin’s gamepad works well on your PC and your gamepad is facing the same issue on your cousin’s PC. So I suggest you to contact the gamepad manufacturer for better assistance.

Arul_D, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Gamepad not working on games

1. Gamepad not working on games - Similar Threads - Gamepad working games

2. Controller/Gamepad not working as it should

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Controller/Gamepad not working as it should: Controller/Gamepad input not working as it should Hi guys, please bare with my explanations as I am really struggling to wrap my head around this issue myself! So my controller inputs are all wonky, or just plain aren't getting picked up at all on Windows 10. I am using a...
  3. The wireless gamepad not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    The wireless gamepad not working: I have a wireless game controller. Hama urage vendetta 2. When I connect to my PC Ashrock b450m pro4 motherboard, the PC recognizes, says everything Ok, but when I try the test at gamepad settings, nothing happens. I think the pc recognize the usb stick, but the controller...
  4. Gamepad not working?

Gamepad not working?: I bought a knock off controller, a Esperanza Gladiator gamepad (I have downloaded the drivers). I have tested it in the settings and it works but whenever I launch a game it does not recognize the inputs. It does not show up in the Devices and Drives section of This PC...
  5. GamePad not being recognized in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamePad not being recognized in Games: Im using Window 10 laptop, Rysan 5. I have bought a Twin USB Gamepads. I cant use it to play my games, It is not shown on controls menu under options menu, even after doing the calibrations on Windows 10....
  6. Gamepad dual vibration not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepad dual vibration not working.: I have a Havit hv-g83 dual vibration gamepad. It doesnt vibrate at all and the right stick is inverted. Every game detects it inverted. The driver doesn't work. Help me !!!!!...
  7. Wireless gamepad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless gamepad not working: I recently purchased an easysmx ESM-9101 wireless gamepad to use with my laptop. Plugged it in yesterday and it was working fine, automatically installed drivers and worked great. Went to play today and it will not work. I have tried re-installing the driver but it does...
  8. dualshock 3 gamepad from not working properly on a game

dualshock 3 gamepad from not working properly on a game: Tried to fix a dualshock 3 gamepad from not working properly on a game. Tried SCP Toolkit and x360ce, works on some games. Tried a fix changing the gamepad driver to a USB input device. Didn't work. Then I tried to change the gamepad driver from to its default multiple...
  9. Wireless gamepad not working

Wireless gamepad not working: I have bought 2 wireless game controller. Hama urage vendetta 2 It works perfect with my laptop. Real plug and play. When I connect to my PC MSI B450 Tomahawk Max motherboard, the PC recognizes, says everything Ok, but when I try the test at gamepad settings, nothing happens....
  10. Launch game on PC with gamepad

Launch game on PC with gamepad: Hi, Reddit. I started using Windows few months ago and not pro in it. Most of my games (from steam/gog) I play with gamepad. I need to launch game with my mouse/keyboard and then sit back and play. But I have found this sweet thing when you press X button no your controller....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepad not working for games win 10

2. gamepad not working in games