Windows 10: Gamepad Vibration

Discus and support Gamepad Vibration in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong sub but im at a loss. I have a brand new USB Power-A gamepad, and after using it for a week or so, it has randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/olnoose, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Gamepad Vibration

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong sub but im at a loss. I have a brand new USB Power-A gamepad, and after using it for a week or so, it has randomly started vibrating CONSTANTLY, and will not stop, even if I turn my PC off, any ideas?

submitted by /u/olnoose
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/olnoose, Sep 8, 2020

2. Gamepad dual vibration not working.

I have a Havit hv-g83 dual vibration gamepad. It doesnt vibrate at all and the right stick is inverted. Every game detects it inverted. The driver doesn't work. Help me !!!!!

SalowaSultana, Sep 8, 2020
  3. vibration not working for usb gamepad

Sir,

I have issue, while i connect sony ps2 gamepad controllers to my laptop (which is having genuine windows 10 home 64 bits) by using usb adapter, all the controls on the gamepad working.

But vibration not working. I already installed joystick drivers and still vibration not working.

The problem is when i am opening the joystick properties an error message is showing i.e., windows shell common dll has stopped working.

I am feeling very bad while playing game without vibration.

So please help me in this issue..

Thank you

Raghuaparna, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Gamepad Vibration

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Gamepad Vibration :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Gamepad Vibration

1. Gamepad Vibration - Similar Threads - Gamepad Vibration

2. I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...: I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9 legend. what can I do? I've also tried restarting several times...
  3. I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...: I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9 legend. what can I do? I've also tried restarting several times...
  4. Hi I bought an ipega wireless gamepad but it's not vibrating on my Pc I don't know which...

Hi I bought an ipega wireless gamepad but it's not vibrating on my Pc I don't know which...: Bluetooth ipega gamepad not vibrating on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-bought-an-ipega-wireless-gamepad-but-its-not/25242fcb-505c-4b2a-9059-605a8017ea04
  5. Hi I bought an ipega wireless gamepad but it's not vibrating on my Pc I don't know which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I bought an ipega wireless gamepad but it's not vibrating on my Pc I don't know which...: Bluetooth ipega gamepad not vibrating on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-bought-an-ipega-wireless-gamepad-but-its-not/25242fcb-505c-4b2a-9059-605a8017ea04
  6. How i can enable gamepad vibration on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can enable gamepad vibration on my pc.: Hey Guy, im not sure what happened exactly but my pc stopped showing the vibration option in the usb controller settings. I have installed software thay have worked in the past but they are not doing anything anymore. I have changed hdd multiple times so thats why i have to...
  7. How i can enable gamepad vibration on my pc.

How i can enable gamepad vibration on my pc.: Hey Guy, im not sure what happened exactly but my pc stopped showing the vibration option in the usb controller settings. I have installed software thay have worked in the past but they are not doing anything anymore. I have changed hdd multiple times so thats why i have to...
  8. My gamepad vibration not working in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gamepad vibration not working in win 11: Hello,Firstly, I tried all driver on my computer my gamepad old and unbranded but my vibration was working in win 10 and I aded my product driver this page can you help me?https://drive.google.com/file/d/12uNyh81NDAIr1NdxA3D09T6Ep9OQQUsl/view...
  9. My gamepad vibration not working in win 11

My gamepad vibration not working in win 11: Hello,Firstly, I tried all driver on my computer my gamepad old and unbranded but my vibration was working in win 10 and I aded my product driver this page can you help me?https://drive.google.com/file/d/12uNyh81NDAIr1NdxA3D09T6Ep9OQQUsl/view...
  10. Gamepad dual vibration not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepad dual vibration not working.: I have a Havit hv-g83 dual vibration gamepad. It doesnt vibrate at all and the right stick is inverted. Every game detects it inverted. The driver doesn't work. Help me !!!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver vibration joystick windows 10

2. game bad vibration driver