Windows 10: Gamepad.

Discus and support Gamepad. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Evining. I am having a problem with my gamepad. A few days ago it was working fine without problems and recently it stoped working. When i plug it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SphamandlaYD, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Gamepad.

Evining. I am having a problem with my gamepad. A few days ago it was working fine without problems and recently it stoped working. When i plug it in on my laptop my laptop doesnt even respond to show that im pluging in a device and the gamepad just vibrates untill i unplug it.

Wheni check the drivers on device manager there isnt any for the gamepad and it does not automatically intall it like it always do. And i cant seem to find the correct driver on the internet. Please help.

It also does not ahow up on devices and printers and no driver appears under game controllers anymore.

:)

SphamandlaYD, Dec 21, 2018

2. Gamepad for lumia 730

I am using Lumia 730 from 2 months. I need a gamepad for asphalt 8, nova 3 like games. Suggest me some good gamepad.

ArghadipAdhikari, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Gamepad not working in Windows 10

Hello,

I suspect this might be a hardware issue, since your cousin’s gamepad works well on your PC and your gamepad is facing the same issue on your cousin’s PC. So I suggest you to contact the gamepad manufacturer for better assistance.

Arul_D, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Pinkgm Win User

Gamepad.

Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

Since the installation of the October 17 2017 upgrade I have an issue with my Logitech f710 driver. When I go to settings devices I see Logitech f710 gamepad listed however it says driver is unavailable. If I go to device manager under other devices I
    see Wireless gamepad f710 with a yellow triangle. I right click on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran scan for hardware issues, however nothing happens. I tried right clicking on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran update driver I received the message Windows could
    not find drivers for your device. I tried going to settings Windows update and receive the message your device is up to date. I tried uninstalling Logitech software then reinstalling the drivers and software directly from Logitech website. I tried rebooting
    my Asus ROG G750 laptop. Please help me with my next step as to how to get my gamepad working. please note before this upgrade I had absolutely no issues.

thanks in advance,

Glenn

Pinkgm, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Gamepad.

1. Gamepad. - Similar Threads - Gamepad

2. I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...: I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9 legend. what can I do? I've also tried restarting several times...
  3. I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...: I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9 legend. what can I do? I've also tried restarting several times...
  4. my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games,...: my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games, it switches from gamepad to mouse to mouse to gamepad every second,if ı use controller's right stick in a desktop,it's moving a like a mause,how to I fix that?...
  5. my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games,...

my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games,...: my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games, it switches from gamepad to mouse to mouse to gamepad every second,if ı use controller's right stick in a desktop,it's moving a like a mause,how to I fix that?...
  6. redgear pro series gamepad wireless receiver thing lost how connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redgear pro series gamepad wireless receiver thing lost how connect: i lost it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redgear-pro-series-gamepad-wireless-receiver-thing/4ba929fd-d1df-4d6d-9e56-6c3392465bf0
  7. redgear pro series gamepad wireless receiver thing lost how connect

redgear pro series gamepad wireless receiver thing lost how connect: i lost it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redgear-pro-series-gamepad-wireless-receiver-thing/4ba929fd-d1df-4d6d-9e56-6c3392465bf0
  8. redgear pro series gamepad wireless receiver thing lost how connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Hi I bought an ipega wireless gamepad but it's not vibrating on my Pc I don't know which...

Hi I bought an ipega wireless gamepad but it's not vibrating on my Pc I don't know which...: Bluetooth ipega gamepad not vibrating on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-bought-an-ipega-wireless-gamepad-but-its-not/25242fcb-505c-4b2a-9059-605a8017ea04
  10. Hi I bought an ipega wireless gamepad but it's not vibrating on my Pc I don't know which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I bought an ipega wireless gamepad but it's not vibrating on my Pc I don't know which...: Bluetooth ipega gamepad not vibrating on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-bought-an-ipega-wireless-gamepad-but-its-not/25242fcb-505c-4b2a-9059-605a8017ea04

Users found this page by searching for:

1. need gamepad to always be port 2