Windows 10: Gamepass for multiple accounts in the same PC

Discus and support Gamepass for multiple accounts in the same PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I've subscribed to the Gamepass ultimate service to play games on my PC, and I'd like to share these games with the accounts of my children.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sr LeungJan, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Gamepass for multiple accounts in the same PC

Hello I've subscribed to the Gamepass ultimate service to play games on my PC, and I'd like to share these games with the accounts of my children. Every time that they want to play something on my PC they need to login into my account and change the XBOX profile to their profiles and after that, they can play. But I'd like that they play in their accounts, like Steam works. Is it possible?Thanks,Fulvio Ferreira

:)

Sr LeungJan, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Hoodsun Win User

PC Gamepass multiple users

I need help setting up game pass on my PC, for both me and my son.

One PC, 2 Windows logins - no xbox console

i've read that you cannot share the gamepass across users, so I've purchased 2 game passes.

the problem is we both seem to have to download seperate copies of the same game for our accounts? so the flight simulator of approx 100gb is now 200gb... if we're duplicating gsmes, my HD is not going to last very long..

how to people have their setups with multiple users, is there a way of downloading the games to a central location etc..? seems pretty ridiculous that we both have to download the same game, so I'm hoping I've not set it up in the most efficient way..

thanks for any help.

Hoodsun, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Gamepass for multiple accounts in the same PC

gamepass for pc

I want to install bardstale IV on my pc with gamepass but all i get is"SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END" 2 days in a row. I got the download app but I get the same thing.

robertparson2, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Gamepass for multiple accounts in the same PC

1. Gamepass for multiple accounts in the same PC - Similar Threads - Gamepass multiple accounts

2. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.: I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this....
  3. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.: I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this....
  4. Multiple accounts with same fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple accounts with same fingerprint: I want add 11+ accounts with fingerprint entry, how to evade "That fingerprint has already been set up on another account" problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-accounts-with-same-fingerprint/011534e0-6c04-4615-8866-124fecd7a403
  5. Multiple accounts with same fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple accounts with same fingerprint: I want add 11+ accounts with fingerprint entry, how to evade "That fingerprint has already been set up on another account" problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-accounts-with-same-fingerprint/011534e0-6c04-4615-8866-124fecd7a403
  6. Multiple Comps with the same account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Comps with the same account.: I have been using the same Microsoft 10 account on my Desktop Comp, and two Laptops. I have someone who wants to use my one laptop, but my question is, if this person deletes the account on the one like completely gets rid of my account on the one laptop, will it remain on...
  7. PC Gamepass multiple users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Gamepass multiple users: I need help setting up game pass on my PC, for both me and my son. One PC, 2 Windows logins - no xbox console i've read that you cannot share the gamepass across users, so I've purchased 2 game passes. the problem is we both seem to have to download seperate copies of...
  8. Multiple PC's, same Microsoft account, always same BG color

Multiple PC's, same Microsoft account, always same BG color: I have a few different PC's and virtual machines all running windows 10 and all using the same Microsoft account login. I like to keep the desktop background colors different so I can easily tell which PC I'm remote controlling. The problem is, the Microsoft account somehow...
  9. Multiple users in same account

Multiple users in same account: [ATTACH] I have no idea what is this on earth. Can someone please help me make that only one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-in-same-account/6d3def8f-7d70-4238-b16a-8e994c9c6441
  10. Multiple windows on same PC with same license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple windows on same PC with same license?: I need to use the same license on the same pc, as I need to have multiple versions on windows running on the same computer. Say one installed normally then multiple virtual machines running on the same pc. Do I have to purchase multiple licenses or is it possible I use...