Windows 10: Gamepass game being stuck on sync

Discus and support Gamepass game being stuck on sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been playing this game I got on gamepass recently no man's sky and I've been having issues with opening it. I've been waiting about 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Seth Garritt, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Gamepass game being stuck on sync

Hello, I've been playing this game I got on gamepass recently no man's sky and I've been having issues with opening it. I've been waiting about 20 minutes for it to sync but it appears to not be doing anything. I've tried updating my computer etc, and I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling. If someone would help I would be very grateful.For extra information I am playing on PC

:)

Seth Garritt, Mar 21, 2023

2. Games with gamepass redirect on store page for the gaming service instead launching games

As per title, i can't play games with gamepass.
    I recently had other problems installing via gamepass, and solved them with the "wsreset -i" command (suggested here in the forum)

I've tried already:

reinstall or reset game services, both from settings / app and from PowerShell

windows update has no updates

restore xbox app and store

Update: deleting with start unlocker all the folders of all my games, and downloading all of them again fixed the problem,

AlienJuice, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

I saw this question replied to before, but the answer was 'have you tried switching it off and switching it on again?' - and the post was locked for some reason - so I am asking the same question (as that standard tech answer did not work for me).

I tried to download a game from Gamepass - and it was stuck at queued. So I checked to see if anything else was downloading - saw that Astroneer was updating, but both were stuck on Queued (nothing happens when you click the download arrow icon). It has
    been like that for a few days now, with several 'switch it off and switch it on again's.

(I also tried cancelling the downloads)

Gamepass is a great service for PC btw

Chris Gould(2), Mar 21, 2023
  4. Gamepass game being stuck on sync

Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Gamepass game being stuck on sync

1. Gamepass game being stuck on sync - Similar Threads - Gamepass game being

2. Gamepass game being stuck on sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass game being stuck on sync: Hello, I've been playing this game I got on gamepass recently no man's sky and I've been having issues with opening it. I've been waiting about 20 minutes for it to sync but it appears to not be doing anything. I've tried updating my computer etc, and I've also tried...
  3. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  4. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  5. Cannot launch gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch gamepass games: I bought the gamepass ultimate deal for $1 on my Xbox account, but everytime i try to play it pops up with an error saying, "File System Error" or telling me to purchase the game again. This has happened with all games I've launched from the Xbox and Windows store apps. Note,...
  6. Gaming services, gamepass games on PC not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services, gamepass games on PC not launching: Launching a game on gamepass takes me to the Windows Store for Gaming services. The Gamepass app has a Fix Me Now link and I've tried troubleshooting but apparently there was an update that fixed this issue and I don't have the right OS version for that update. Gamepass...
  7. Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Gamepass games, and only gamepass games.: All of the sudden the other day, I can't install anything from gamepass. Through either the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store. I've reinstalled everything over powershell, I've reinstalled the gaming services, I've rebooted and reset the Xbox app, and use wsreset.exe multiple...
  8. Games and other files being synced on accounts.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Games and other files being synced on accounts.: The computer I use has always been a family computer but as of late I've wanted to make an account for myself. To have my own personal stuff on it. I created the account and when I swapped to it. I realized all the files on the main account are now on my account. If I try...
  9. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...
  10. Gamepass games on PC not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamepass games on PC not working: I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens. When I try to launch...