Windows 10: Gamepass games on PC not working

Discus and support Gamepass games on PC not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Darth Navster, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens. When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon 4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

:)

Darth Navster, Jun 22, 2019

2. Sharing GamePass on Windows 10

I've subscribed to GamePass and have my wife in my family group, we can both play the games I've downloaded on our Xbox One no problem.

On the PC though my wife can continue downloading the games I've set to but can't play them. She's taken to a page asking her to pay for gamepass.

One of the main reasons for subscribing was because we could share our games on the PC, we don't want to both use my profile as that would mess up save games.

AdamSpamfilter, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Abu_881 Win User
    Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for

I paid for the gamepass subscription on the microsoft store and I'm having major problems finding what exactly I get for my money.

I can't seem to find a way for the windows store to show me which games I have available as part of my subscription as the majority of the games listed with the 'gamepass' marker are only for xbox (which I don't own).

At the moment the only way I can seem to find what I have paid for and can play is either via me already knowing a game is available via word of mouth such as Forza horizon 4 or by monotonously scrolling through a huge badly organised list of games that
    are either unavailable entirely on windows, only available for purchase or just gamepass discounted until I finally find one that is included with my sub.

I just want a list of 'hey thank's for subscribing - here is what you get for your subscription and here is what is coming soon' but from what I can see such information is totally absent. Am I doing this wrong?

Abu_881, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Gamepass games on PC not working

Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install,
    sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

The problem is that my account obviously is connected and I'm able to Install some games from the List, but majority fo them can't.
    Gamepass games on PC not working e2e2013d-060b-4bd1-a5ae-00d6aed75306?upload=true.jpg

GheorgheBlanaru, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Gamepass games on PC not working

1. Gamepass games on PC not working - Similar Threads - Gamepass games working

2. How to download games on Gamepass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download games on Gamepass PC: I have been trying to download stardew valley and gamepass will not download it just get stuck there at 0/651.8 MB and doesn't do anything. I tried a ton of troubleshooting from articles i found. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling I tried restarting. I tried disabling my...
  3. How to download games on Gamepass PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download games on Gamepass PC: I have been trying to download stardew valley and gamepass will not download it just get stuck there at 0/651.8 MB and doesn't do anything. I tried a ton of troubleshooting from articles i found. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling I tried restarting. I tried disabling my...
  4. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  5. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  6. Gaming services, gamepass games on PC not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services, gamepass games on PC not launching: Launching a game on gamepass takes me to the Windows Store for Gaming services. The Gamepass app has a Fix Me Now link and I've tried troubleshooting but apparently there was an update that fixed this issue and I don't have the right OS version for that update. Gamepass...
  7. Pc Gamepass Games Not Starting/Running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Gamepass Games Not Starting/Running: I have tried everything to fix The Microsoft Store if that was the problem i have reinstalled and reset the games such as Enter the Gungeon to either get nothing or just crashes after a few seconds and i can't find anyone else with this problem if anyone could help please...
  8. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...
  9. Gamepass pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass pc not working: So i already have xbox gamepass ultimate for xbox one then i entered this code to get three months of xgu PYDM2-HRVKW-MCC4T-PR2D9-GKJWZ but it didn't count and i don't have it in my subscriptions...
  10. Gamepass pc beta updating games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass pc beta updating games: I keep trying to play ark since the new update but its not updating and I cant find anywhere to search for an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-pc-beta-updating-games/9fe4df91-3af8-46e1-b684-926c25ffc71c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 gamepass

2. gamepass pc games not loading

3. doesnt show my windows 10 pc on list of devices gamepass

4. metro exodus gamepass not launching,
  5. aoe2 says its installed but i cant play 2019 gamepass,
  6. gamepass pc not dected,
  7. xbox game pass pc device not working,
  8. gamepass says non applicable devices,
  9. unable to pay gamepass ,
  10. gampass app not working,
  11. hallow knight on game pass for pc not working,