Windows 10: Gamepass games on PC not working

Discus and support Gamepass games on PC not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Darth Navster, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens. When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon 4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

:)

Darth Navster, Jun 22, 2019

2. Sharing GamePass on Windows 10

I've subscribed to GamePass and have my wife in my family group, we can both play the games I've downloaded on our Xbox One no problem.

On the PC though my wife can continue downloading the games I've set to but can't play them. She's taken to a page asking her to pay for gamepass.

One of the main reasons for subscribing was because we could share our games on the PC, we don't want to both use my profile as that would mess up save games.

AdamSpamfilter, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Abu_881 Win User
    Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for

I paid for the gamepass subscription on the microsoft store and I'm having major problems finding what exactly I get for my money.

I can't seem to find a way for the windows store to show me which games I have available as part of my subscription as the majority of the games listed with the 'gamepass' marker are only for xbox (which I don't own).

At the moment the only way I can seem to find what I have paid for and can play is either via me already knowing a game is available via word of mouth such as Forza horizon 4 or by monotonously scrolling through a huge badly organised list of games that
    are either unavailable entirely on windows, only available for purchase or just gamepass discounted until I finally find one that is included with my sub.

I just want a list of 'hey thank's for subscribing - here is what you get for your subscription and here is what is coming soon' but from what I can see such information is totally absent. Am I doing this wrong?

Abu_881, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Gamepass games on PC not working

Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install,
    sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

The problem is that my account obviously is connected and I'm able to Install some games from the List, but majority fo them can't.
    Gamepass games on PC not working e2e2013d-060b-4bd1-a5ae-00d6aed75306?upload=true.jpg

GheorgheBlanaru, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Gamepass games on PC not working

1. Gamepass games on PC not working - Similar Threads - Gamepass games working

2. Gamepass on pc isn't installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gamepass on pc isn't installing: When I go to install gamepass on my pc it gives me a screen to accept terms and conditions and then to install. When I hit install then it just kind of freezes and doesn't do anything. [ATTACH]...
  3. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue: I saw this question replied to before, but the answer was 'have you tried switching it off and switching it on again?' - and the post was locked for some reason - so I am asking the same question (as that standard tech answer did not work for me). I tried to download a game...
  4. Gamepass pc beta updating games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass pc beta updating games: I keep trying to play ark since the new update but its not updating and I cant find anywhere to search for an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-pc-beta-updating-games/9fe4df91-3af8-46e1-b684-926c25ffc71c
  5. .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc: Hi, I recently signed up for gamepass for pc. I have successfully installed Metro Exodus but while trying to install Vampyr i paused it half way through downloading and now it wont resume. when i click on install nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load...: So while i was trying Gamepass for pc, i encountered 2 breaking limitations for me: cannot edit games config files and cannot auto load my Razer Synapse profiles because all games are stored in the Microsoft Store folder WindowsApps which is owned by the system user...
  7. Game pass for PC not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game pass for PC not working.: I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked on it, the install...
  8. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass: Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. The...
  9. Sea of Thieves - GamePass Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves - GamePass Blocked: i downloaded sea of thieves yesterday and was playing it perfectly all night. today when i go to launch the game i get a pop up saying "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game" i didnt have a game passs...
  10. I have a gaming pc but it's not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a gaming pc but it's not working: I was getting 160 fps on my computer but now it only goes to 20-30 once I updated windows. I can't even play my video games once I updated windows. Can you help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gampass app not working

2. hallow knight on game pass for pc not working

3. xbox (beta) app not launching games

4. gamepass launcher not working,
  5. crosscode wont launch game pass