Windows 10: Gamepass PC games not installing

Discus and support Gamepass PC games not installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MUFC21, Jan 10, 2022.

1. MUFC21 Win User

Gamepass PC games not installing

Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands in powershell but nothing is working.Hopefully someone can help, Thanks

:)

MUFC21, Jan 10, 2022

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Jan 10, 2022
  3. Voxeldust Win User
    I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying to download Gamepass Games. Help!

The other day I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Gamepass, ever since then I've been getting the error code "0x80070424" whenever I try to install a Gamepass game from the store. I can download non-gamepass games but for some reason it just doesn't
    want to work with gamepass. What's going on here?

Voxeldust, Jan 10, 2022
  4. FoxNovu Win User

Gamepass for PC

I bought 1 month of gamepass for my new PC and whenever i try to install a game i get a dark gray popup with literally nothing on it besides the X button to close it. I'm not sure how to fix this or what to do about it.

FoxNovu, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Gamepass PC games not installing - Similar Threads - Gamepass games installing

2. How to download games on Gamepass PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download games on Gamepass PC: I have been trying to download stardew valley and gamepass will not download it just get stuck there at 0/651.8 MB and doesn't do anything. I tried a ton of troubleshooting from articles i found. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling I tried restarting. I tried disabling my...
  3. PC GAMEPASS DOESNT SHOW INSTALLED GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC GAMEPASS DOESNT SHOW INSTALLED GAMES: 1. installed games on pc a month ago and have been able to play them no problem.2. updated windows3. uninstalled xbox app and download service. 4. reinstalled 5. repaired and reset apps.6. power shell > run as Admin > copy paste the code enter> add 2nd line of command>...
  4. PC GAMEPASS DOESNT SHOW INSTALLED GAMES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC GAMEPASS DOESNT SHOW INSTALLED GAMES: 1. installed games on pc a month ago and have been able to play them no problem.2. updated windows3. uninstalled xbox app and download service. 4. reinstalled 5. repaired and reset apps.6. power shell > run as Admin > copy paste the code enter> add 2nd line of command>...
  5. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  6. Gaming services, gamepass games on PC not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services, gamepass games on PC not launching: Launching a game on gamepass takes me to the Windows Store for Gaming services. The Gamepass app has a Fix Me Now link and I've tried troubleshooting but apparently there was an update that fixed this issue and I don't have the right OS version for that update. Gamepass...
  7. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...
  8. Cannot Install with GamePass on PC

Cannot Install with GamePass on PC: The install button is grayed out. I have tried multiple posted fixes and nothing seems to be working. Including reseting my store relogging into microsoft on both PC and the store. Reseting PC and manually Checking for windows updates....
  9. Gamepass on pc isn't installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gamepass on pc isn't installing: When I go to install gamepass on my pc it gives me a screen to accept terms and conditions and then to install. When I hit install then it just kind of freezes and doesn't do anything. [ATTACH]...
  10. Gamepass games on PC not working

Gamepass games on PC not working: I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens. When I try to launch...