Windows 10: Gamepass pc not working

Discus and support Gamepass pc not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i already have xbox gamepass ultimate for xbox one then i entered this code to get three months of xgu PYDM2-HRVKW-MCC4T-PR2D9-GKJWZ but it didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChemsPujol, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Gamepass pc not working

So i already have xbox gamepass ultimate for xbox one then i entered this code to get three months of xgu PYDM2-HRVKW-MCC4T-PR2D9-GKJWZ but it didn't count and i don't have it in my subscriptions

:)

ChemsPujol, Nov 22, 2019

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Nov 22, 2019
  3. gamepass for pc

I want to install bardstale IV on my pc with gamepass but all i get is"SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END" 2 days in a row. I got the download app but I get the same thing.

robertparson2, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Gamepass pc not working

gamepass for pc beta

does anyone know what I need to do to make gamepass for pc let me download games? I got it about a week ago and haven't been able to use it one time.

TrueDarkAthena, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Gamepass pc not working

1. Gamepass pc not working - Similar Threads - Gamepass working

2. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.: I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this....
  3. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.: I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this....
  4. Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working: My game is stuck at the part where you are supposed to talk to the captain but it won't trigger, i have tried all the solutions i could find but nothing has worked...
  5. Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working

Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working: My game is stuck at the part where you are supposed to talk to the captain but it won't trigger, i have tried all the solutions i could find but nothing has worked...
  6. My gamepass is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gamepass is not working.: The games I download off gamepass still don't work.. this is my third time coming here for help but nothing seems to fix it. In the most respectful way, I'm getting really impatient with this because I'm paying for something that doesn't even work or I've done something to...
  7. My gamepass is not working.

My gamepass is not working.: The games I download off gamepass still don't work.. this is my third time coming here for help but nothing seems to fix it. In the most respectful way, I'm getting really impatient with this because I'm paying for something that doesn't even work or I've done something to...
  8. Gamepass, Store and File Explorer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass, Store and File Explorer not working: Hello,i have the Problem that my Xbox Gamepass app is crashing right after i launch it even tho i tried to reset it uninstall it and even after i switched from windows 10 to windows 11 the problem still persist. The same problem happens when i use the microsoft store and try...
  9. Gamepass, Store and File Explorer not working

Gamepass, Store and File Explorer not working: Hello,i have the Problem that my Xbox Gamepass app is crashing right after i launch it even tho i tried to reset it uninstall it and even after i switched from windows 10 to windows 11 the problem still persist. The same problem happens when i use the microsoft store and try...
  10. My Xbox Gamepass App is not working anymore...Help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Xbox Gamepass App is not working anymore...Help!: Hi all!My Gamepass App on PC is not working anymore. Everything wrong started all of the sudden. I just finished a gaming session, playing Dead Cells. Hours later, this is what happened:1. The app took ages to launch;2. The app launches, I am signed in, but my library of 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gamepass pc not working